Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:18:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  The Hats Wood Heist
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Hats Wood Heist  (Read 2538 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 10:58:51 pm »

As I was making my rounds checking all the goods in the warehouse I recieved a Pigeon with a not from the Boss. Taking the note I killed the pigeon so that no one else could use it to find the warehouse I read the note. Hmm! To the towns hall he said, Wood to steal. I gathered my things and headed to the Town Hall of Cove. Once there I went inside and took a seat to find out what was going on.

After the Govener talled a bit we then left for the Coveian Docks, there we boarded a ship.

Off to a place called Moon Glow where we would gather some special wood as he put in his speach.

On the way there we had a few living walking water Guardians attack and knock the Govnor, we then killed them off and helped the Govner up to his feet. The trip wasn't that long, but would have been quicker if the Govner had taken sailing lessons.

We did finally reach the banks of Moon Glow where we then off loaded the Packie from the ship.

From there we headed off into the woods where we would set up a Camp to store the wood that was cut till we were ready to leave and return home.

After awhile the wood was stacking up nicely as I could see that there was a grand amount laying bu the pack horse.

The Govner then desided it would be best to start loading the ship, so he asked that we start loading it, ( The boss and I ). We then took the reins of the horse then started loading it with the lumber collected so far.

We loaded the horse then I threw some over my shoulders to cut down on how many trips we would have to make. Then headed to the ship.

After loading the ship with all the lumber and too keep from leaving a trail Boss desided it best to kill the horse to keep them from being able to get more when they find out that we took their ship.

We then boarded the ship once again and headed out to sea, back to the ware house was ordered so I gave the tillerman instructions to where to find the warehouse.

We finally made it to the warehouse and off loaded the ship and stored the lumber inside so the weather could not claim it before we could sell it.

The ship was then taken to the Coveian Docks left to be seen Vandelized.

Signed Straeban

Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 11:25:44 pm »

"The ship used to carry the wood is left at the docks with a snapped mass, and a fair few holes in it - not very good sailing abilities!"

Infamy awarded: 70

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length