Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:58:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  * A Sealed Letter to Kal Shadowhand and Jenifer Feather*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * A Sealed Letter to Kal Shadowhand and Jenifer Feather*  (Read 1234 times)
airlesspenguin
« on: October 03, 2009, 04:31:45 am »

Two Whom this May Concern,

I am writing this to you , after the events that you, Kal have witnessed tonight. I am scorn that my own people can do so much damage onto and individual as they have done to me tonight. I may have been insubordinate once or twice or...well * mutters* . I am not saying I didn't deserve a punishment. But a bruised face and severe burns on my neck and arm. Also being beaten by the Commander till I went unconscious? I will be unable to report for duty. I will also now be delayed on completing my task for promotion. I fear Darek's Head injury has more going on with it then his memory issues. As I have witnessed him turn on his own men.  The people trust his judgment. Which is what worries me. False accusations can get some one killed. I fear that his new found Cadet power he is abusing in an attempt to take my life. His personal vendetta against me has gone to far. As I had made this issue tonight right with Torrak, Darek felt that was not enough and had the church turned on me. I fear for my life.  I fear that going to Aliryl is pointless as her feelings for the man may blind her with what is yet to come. I only write to you two as I will fall into your ranks soon enough. Please do what you can. Jen please catch up with Kal on this issue.

*Signed Horribly*

Keane Wakefield

*You can see blood droplets on the Parchment*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length