Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:16:30 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Trip to the Abyss
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trip to the Abyss  (Read 1927 times)
airlesspenguin
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:13:50 am »

I found myself and my mentor standing in the opening to the Abyss. Not quite sure what to expect from this adventure we where about to partake in. I of course trust Tel'var. Seem's the army is always fearful of his hunts. Something about committing suicide.

* Shrugs and continues to write *

We walked into the abyss, almost instantly started to be confronted with some creatures I have never seen before. Odd things to be honest. They almost looked like a goblin with wings. Of Course we had no trouble taking them. In the process of killing these things we came across a couple of Gargoyle corpse.

Arriving at a gate we decided to take this route. After we passed through, Tel'var advised me to keep up with him as we will be running through some tough areas. He is quite fast for a man wearing all of that armor. Most of the creatures did not seem to even be frightened by our presence, Then again they do live in a place called the abyss.

We arrived at a table and took a seat. As we took a breather, he explained that he wanted me to take the lead of the "adventure". So we caught our breath and off we went.

We came across a creature like I have never seen. He advised we run quickly by it. So we did.

I managed find a "rat man" village. I have to say I have not seen that many "rat men" ever in one location.  We fought for hours it seems taking each one down with the swinging of our swords. Then, to make matters better a crazed "rat man" arrived. Seemed to be the leader of the village. I have never fought anything so strong. We finally got the upper hand and took him down. Being to the point of complete exhaustion, we made our way back to Cove. We managed to raise 25,578 for the coffers.

*Signed*
Hayden Shepard
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 11:47:31 am »

Good work Mr.Shepard your leadership skills will suffice for now' but there's a lot of work to go still, as always your combat skills are remarkable.. still we can improve them ten fold.
Good report and Good work keep it up let's get you up Watchman!

~Signed~
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Grenadier

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 02:00:09 pm »

Where is this Abyss?

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length