Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:32:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Briggs Boot Camp III
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Briggs Boot Camp III  (Read 1932 times)
Aleri Briggs
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:11:16 am »

Briggs Boot Camp III - 24/07/2011

Clearli the last Boot Camp killed or sevrerely hurt many Guardsmen since numbers were down this time, but we limped thru anyway!

Let's tri this again!

Fitness Exercise 1 - Cats and Mice

The first excercise is Cats and Mice! Mice are weak! Pathetic! Diseaseful! But they are agile and kwick! Which is why they are naked! Cats are storng! Powerfull! But slower and lazier! So they get metal balls shakled to their ankles! The idea? Cats eat the Mice! Simple! Plus, good warming up with some heavy lifting and running about!

omnomnomnomnom!

Fitness Exersise 2 - Guardsman Bowlingg

Since Guardsman Throwing was such a hit last time, I haf modifyed it for this session! Bowling! Hah! A team of 3 would throw their ball (the larger Guardsmen) towards the the total of 3 pins (the unsuspecting opposing team) and try to knok down as many as posible! Keres reenacted his sled and managed to mace down 2 pins for our team!

Sled...ACTIVATE!

Hoagie however being the larger gentleman carried far more momentem...he hit mi square and sent me flying towards poor Sergio who had jumped out of the way! Not far enuff it seems! Results!

Team Hoagie: 2 pins
Team Keres: 2 pins

Scores tied!

Break and Briefing

Panting, wheezing, the Guardsmen still out of shape! Borken bones and such magicaly repaired from the bowling aftermath. Next up, battle games!

Battle Exerecuse 1 - Infekted!

A new game! One Guardsman is infekted with a Yewish disease! Ew! Everyone run before he gets you! If he does, you're one of them, and the taste of human flesh is the only thing you desire! I managed to stay up the longesst the first time round, whereass Junior Gael was up longest second! Hoo-hah!

Aieee! Zombehs!

Battle Exereise 2 - Hostage Recovery

A damsel in distress! Oh no, best send the Guards to rescue her...or at least recover the massacred body from the random flailing of maces and such! Since we didn't have a damsel...Commander Keres was chosen as it was unanimously desided that he would be the perkect candidate! Unfortunetely it is evident we need to work on this excerise since both time the damsel would have been raped and pillaged and twice! But Keres was swayed the second time rund anyway! Gues he get into charaker a bit more than needed! All I can say is mi shack is a mess now!

The "Recovery" part needs work!

Battle Exercise 3 - Friends Forever!

The army shows us to care about our fellow Guardsmen, so letss see some actual love! A three-legged batle for the greater good! One half defends, the other atacks! After the gang-up on me hearty Le Blanc, the battle waged on for ages! Enter Haap! 5 seconds later, the battle is over!

My heart...is borken!

Warm Down and Dismisal

A free-for-all held once again with body parts flying all over the plase. Cleary the men were on theyre last legs (pun intended). Dismissed!

Until next time!

Attended Guardsmane

Torrak Keres, Commander
Hoagie, Captain
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Guardsman
Leander Le Blanc, Regular Guardsman
Aleri Briggs, Junior Guardsman - LEADING
Kado Gael, Junior Guardsman
Abel Nightroad, Watchman
Tyrel, Watchman

Aleri Briggs,
Junior Guardsman
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:49:39 am by Aleri Briggs » Logged
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:05:53 am »

Damn good work, Briggs!
As you've noticed.. I've been away, but am glad to hear of ye hard work. I shall be writing up a special mission shortly for your advance to Regular.

Kind regards,

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length