Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:59:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentri and Patrol!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentri and Patrol!  (Read 1434 times)
Aleri Briggs
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:29:55 pm »

Sentri and Patrol! - 26/07/2011

Another day, another day of sleping recruits! Bah! Nevermind, I have my very own aprentice Ringo by mi syde! Time to save Cove again!

Briggs and Ringo on duty again!

Stroling through Cove, the locals kept muttering about an ork sighting! INSIDE COVE! Unaceptable! Unimpossible! Time to barricade that door and keep watch...perhaps bag mi a fresh one! Aaaaaand whaddayaknow! A crazy orc wearing the skul of a deer, prety much stark naked started approaced and started screamin! He was onli a youngin though and was delt with quickly with many arm wavingg!

No match for the Briggs/Ringo duo!

That fiasco done, tyme to patrol the Covian forrest and see if I can find maor bad guys! Rats! Headless zombies! Misunderstood waves of water al perished for the grater good!

Montage!

But sudenly...an Ogre came outta nowhere and bonked me on the head! Gah! While dazed an confused, the Ogre bonked Ringo, but that bonk was a bonk too much! Ringo fell! Argh! I dispatched the Ogre but it was too late, Ringo had dyed. I lost a frend! A replasable frend, but a frend nonetheless!

7,600 gold peices collekted, includin one borken heart.

The first meatshield to be missed

Aleri Briggs,
Junior Guardsman

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:01:54 am by Aleri Briggs » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length