Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 12:01:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grenadier's Trial: Junior Deibeau - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier's Trial: Junior Deibeau - COMPLETED  (Read 1960 times)
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2005, 01:36:27 am »

Scribbling manically, Ahmed looks deep into his work…of doodling. He looks up only to find Junior Deibeau standing to attention. Ahmed quickly crumples up the piece of paper and throws it over his shoulder. He then passes a note to Junior Deibeau which reads:

Junior Deibeau!
You want to become a Grenadier? Not before you to these tasks! Prove to me and show me why I should even bother giving you the right to attend training! Remember, this is just merely the first part of your training, as Sergeant Greystone shall address the recruits face-to-face in a grueling training session.

You have three tasks!

• Set out to the third level of dungeon Despise and bring me the helm of a ‘titan’. I’m out of decorations for the Grenadier Hall, and this would be an exotic piece to add!
  • Organise and lead a sentry post on the Vesparian border. It is to be manned for fifteen minutes and to include no less than four guardsmen.
  • Organise and lead a hunt to dungeon Ice, killing with your party at least one ‘white wyrm’ and one ‘ice fiend’. Any extra kills will prove yourself better!

Everything is to be documented in this thread, with full reports for each, including sketches.

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Grenadier Sergeant
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:40:08 am by Ahmed » Logged

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 08:29:59 pm »

Judas sits down all coverd n dirt n lookin tired..................

Aye it be the very second that the good Sergent handed  me my trial i got straight tae work...first task.. First kill one of em titans and bring back its 'elm fur the sergent. .. Si a set off tae despise choppin ma ways through all matters... some of em hing are right ugly remind me ae that Drachir.. anyways..... right enough i kill mysel one and the sergeant was right please apart fae the blood it was tae be covered in..

My second gruelin task was tae be a nice little trip tae the ice dungeon wae sum fellow militamen. Watchman Erik, Recruit thomas senech. And juniors Anari and Drachir... we did an hell of a job killin tow of em white dragons and one of tem  ugly basturt ice fiend hings... i have tae say it was nay easy well done tae my team.

N my last n final test that i undertook was tae be one of interest... A sentry post on the vesparian border led by me...As alot ay ye know i am nay one well known fur my skills in foreign relations.. unless it involves an axe.... Si trouble coulda erupted once again. But my n my great team of Watchman erik. Recruit Geregor Recruit bibleoth and Regular kate managed tae hold our position n patrol with nae problems wae em locals...

I felt that this be another great example of the command pushin its slightly higher ranked militamen tae fight the good fight n get the work done.. this has bein a hard task tae undertake but i felt that id done nay si bad. thank ye sergeant for thinkin meworthy of such a task

Signed Junior Guardsman Judas Deibeau
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:42:28 pm by Judas » Logged
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 08:58:13 pm »

I must say Junior Deibeau, you've done well. I thought you had totally forgotten about these trials however you came back and plopped all three completed on my desk, excellent work! You're close to those arms Junior, so much tha you can smell their unique aroma off them. I'll have a quick discussion with Sergeant Ryan, and we shall determine your fate. All the best, and well done again.

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Grenadier Sergeant

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 05:04:16 pm »

Excellent work, Junior Deibeau!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »