Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:23:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Football News, by an American. Yes it is possible. Chelsea 3 Rovers 0
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Football News, by an American. Yes it is possible. Chelsea 3 Rovers 0  (Read 860 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:44:33 pm »

This is my attempt at contributing more of my love of football to the boards, I am simply bringing news of games in the English football league to discuss, I hope that my ideas are accepted and that the administrators don't see this as complete babble. Thanks.

Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen lead his team a 4-0 victory over Blackburn after scoring a 14-minute hat-trick.
Damien Duff added another goal late on, allowing the Blues to grab the points and close the gap with top of the table Arsenal to two points.

Crystal Palace were also celebrating a 3-0 win over fellow newcomer West Brom.

For those that aren't aware, Chelsea also beat the Rovers 3-0 yesterday, are these guys actually going to be the English League champions?  The tactical brilliance of the Portoguese coach Jose Mourinho is going to get them pretty far, but I was really pulling for the Rovers.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length