Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:37:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Mudslide?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mudslide?  (Read 861 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:40 pm »

Did a mudslide hit Cove or is it just me?

heh. Ladies and Gents, Lads and Lasses, small house hold pets. I'm experiencing a mudslide so it seems Wink   

In honesty my connection is so poor I get cut off alot, and lag out like crazy. Until I leave this country I won't be doing much quality RP or Events... I just can't function. Its actually how I lost my armor today.... I had put it away. but due to some crazy lag it appeared in my bag again later. When I got knocked by that ogre I lost everything I had (my armor, "loot me" bag, my whole kit) Yes, seeing that the only spare armor I have is some leather I was given by mistake when I first joined (the officer assumed I'd be joining the light company  Tongue ) I havn't got appropriate attire!! The lag kept me from ever getting to my body. I will prolly take most of this time to settle my account and my house on Atlantic shard. Preparring for a character Xfer to Europa so that ,I hope, can get the majority of my funds over here so I can get a plot of land. Smiley Aspirations and dreams eh? Also I see I have 2 Veteran Rewards Available lol. I have been gone too long... but I was never out of businness I have babbled these boards throughout my absence!!

Ok anyway, just letting you all know I'm lagged out to the max. I'll try at the internet cafe when I get off but it will be 8AM here and I'm on  +3 GMT (Charlie)

So I dont spect to see anyone online. Alright later all, and thanks!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length