Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:51:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Completed Militia Duties
| | | |-+  Militia Duties: A Dark Investigation (Diamond Mace)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Duties: A Dark Investigation (Diamond Mace)  (Read 2333 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2005, 11:03:37 pm »

A Dark Investigation

Part 1 of 2

*Arc was working on some paperwork when he noticed a man stumbled into the Covian barracks covered in blood, Arc stood and went to aid the man as the man collapsed into his arms.

"Moonglow couldn't help... had no choice...but to come here..."

The man spoke with his dying breath and then went limp in Arc's arms, Arc closed the mans eye-lids and thought to himself for a moment, and noticed a clasped piece of parchment in the mans hand, it was a Journal, this man must have been a reporter of some sort.

Log 1: "What a story ! this place is a goldmine for publishing a shame what happened to the family, should i report this to the authorities? Nah, they never listen to me, this is my case !"

Log 2: "Been studying the area for three days now, no-one else seems to have noticed it, i made a small sketch of the crime scene, maybe i can study it from home aswell as when i'm here..."

*a small sketch is on the page*

Log 3: "Things are getting bad.. or maybe im being paranoid but i cant help but get the feeling i'm being watched when i come here, from what i've learned there was *Un-readable* that caused this brutal act.. if *Un-readable* can find me, i may end up the same as them..."

Log 4: "It's after me! I locked myself in the house and hopefully it'l leave, it bangs on the door constantly its as if.. *The log ends here with a bloody smudge*

After laying his body to rest, Arc then set off to moonglow to do some research as to what happened but has been led at a dead end, its up to you to finish the job.*

Your Tasks

- Lead a Patrol of 5 men (Including yourself) to Moonglow, find the crime scene the man was researching and then examine the area and surrounding area's for a trace of what may have happened.

- Report your findings below.

*Signed*
 - Arc, Arcane Sergeant

Reward: Weapon Unlock - Diamond Mace
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 01:30:18 am by Ahmed » Logged

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 03:50:43 pm »