Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:26:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Trials ~ Ilyana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Trials ~ Ilyana  (Read 2260 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:46:34 am »

Well, well, well... Tha' cheeky, always hungreh vesperian lass ain't dead yet, huh? Proves she's usefull, Sir, aye? Should we just hand her teh Covian belt seeing she's one of teh Arcanists, Sir? Oh... erh... I forgot 'bout ye' mixed feelings 'bout this brilliant squad. Alright, alright, I'll make her trials as difficult as possible.

Task 1: Food & Healthcare

Being the reason of most of the Covian food deficit problems, you might actually know something about food and healthcare. You're to hold a lecture for peasants and army types about healthy and unhealthy food, alcohol and various diets. Be sure to finish you lecture with nice feast for the rabble.

~ Lead a food & healthcare lecture people of Cove.
~ Make it spectacular and interestiong one.
~ Finish it with a feast.
~ Provide a full report below.

Task 2: Shipyard workers

Rumors are that roaylists are expanding their battle fleet and you're to make sure Cove can withstand their possible attack. You're to talk with civilian and army types in Cove and make a list of people who know something about shipbuilding and those who can import essential for shipbuilding parts and resources. Provide the cost and needed component list as well.

~ Talk to various Covian citizen and craftsman.
~ Make a list of people proficient in shipbuilding.
~ Make a list of components needed and their approximate cost.

Task 3: Avatarian Humility blah-blah-blah

Returning of the Church might be somewhat dangerous for Arcane Company and thus we're to make sure they aren't paying too much attention for us. Best thing for it is to prove we're humble and respectful. You're to lead a hunt to Dungeon of Doom, kill large number of foul Guardian creations and collect a decent amount of coins all of which you're to donate to local Covian Church.

~ Lead a hunt to Dungeon of Doom.
~ At least 4 other guardsmen must attend.
~ Collect at least 15,000 coins.
~ Contact Church official and deliver him a full amount of coins collected.
~ Be polite and humble while talking to churchies.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:50:27 am by Bersi » Logged
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 10:55:56 pm »

Alright then... Time to get my Regular Rank for legal I suppose.

Task 3 ~ Avatarian Humility

Attended by:
Ilyana, Regular Arcanist (leading)
Torrak Keres, Commander
Hoagie Grayner, Captain
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout (donated 1,500)
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Alfred Bohr, Guardsman Recruit (donated 1,500)

Lately, the church has spread fear among Covian Arcanists and aspiring arcanists, that's probably the reason why so many of us disappeared into thin air. However, it's time someone making them calm, so why not me? The most awesome arcanist around!

I gathered a few brave men and led them as ordered to the Dungeon of Doom in Malas. The entry hall was full of nasty bats and skeletons, but not really what someone could call a decent challenge. I led my men south and we encountered some purple and blue demons. However, the paint of their scales didn't represent their strengh! While the purple weren't that strong, the blue ones kicked our lovely butts. Poor Fred fell as we didn't pay enough attention on crosshealing.

Quite a number gatherer around us and we were forced to withdraw to the entry. There we tried it once more, but still, crosshealing didn't work as more men fell or left the formation.

In the end, we collected around 24,000 coins, minus the 15,000 for the church. Everyone took their share of 1,500 except Sergio and Alfred, which donated.

Ilyana, Regular Arcanist

Note:
Later I found a member of the church and gave her the hard earned coins. She ensured me, that the gold will be brought to the church. And I tried to be as gentel as possible... Really!

*a log of the talks have been attached*

Ilyana: Oi, ye there!
Mirja Vuolle: Me?
Ilyana: Aye, ye! Ye're one of those churchies, right?
Mirja Vuolle: I am an acolyte, yes. What can I do for you, my chyld?
Ilyana: Ye see, I's don't loik tha' ye guys, err, hating me and ma squad so much lately.
Mirha Vuolle: Thy squad? You're a wytch then?
Ilyana: Arr, don't call me tha', ya? I'm here to proof, tha' we ain't against ye. See? I's brought all these shiny coins, which I's want to donate in the name of the arcanist squad.
Mirja Vuolle: You see, I usually don't take anything from a wytch. But I make sure the father gets the coins as soon as I see him.
Ilyana: S'nice from ye, really. Make sure ye tell him -who- donated the coins, ya?
Mirja Vuolle: Of course. Say, have you been bapticed yet?
Ilyana: Oh, err, well I'm sorry to miss tha' fun, but a really have to go!
Mirja Vuolle: Wait! I... *sighs*
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:11:34 pm by Ilyana/Naesala » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 08:52:16 am »

Good work so far. Keep it up and you'll finish your trials in no time.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:07:08 am »

Task 1 ~ Food and Healthcare

Attended by:

Ilyana, Regular Arcanist
Torrak Keres, Commander
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Goerginna, random Covian lass

A trial I could repeat over and over! Why you ask? What can be better than food?! Once I managed to gathered a handful of people, I led those hungry people to Covetown, where I set up a pyramid to show them the difference between healthy and unhealthy food. However, even before I finished the pyramid, they wanted to destroy my nice tables with axes and bombs, even wanted to use them as an obstacle course...

My researches showed, that the bottom row, water, is the most important. Water flows in every human, elve, animal, plant, yes even in all monsters. Except certain elementals of course. It shall be known, that an amount of about two liters a day is needed to not being dryed up.
Next row is also very important. I suggested to eat this group, which contained corn, potatoes, bread a like several times a day.
Third group finally brought some colour into the pyramid; Vegetables and fruits. To stay healthy, it's important to eat at least five of them a day.
Coming closer to the top, the fourth row contained actually two groups, which were fish and milk products, like milk itself and cheese. People should eat one thing of that group once a day.
Fifth row contains tasty things, such a meat and eggs. However, too much of these things makes people fat and sick, therefor I teached them to eat this group only two or three times a week, especially when meat is a rare thing like these days when I wander around Covian grounds.
Last but not least are sweets of any kinds; Cake, chocolate and any kinds are maybe tasty, but they contain lots of sugar, which weakens your body and destroys your teeth. Therefor, even if it's tasty, I told them to skip that one in the daily food.

Next thing I teached them was about alcoholics. Once again, if it tastes awesome, it must be unhealthy. Sometimes alcohol is okay, but drinking too much of it, it causes sickness, rude behaviour, and makes you fat and dumb. And for all arcanists; We need our brain!

Last but not least I told them how to have such a beautiful body like I have. Well, maybe I'm not a good example, as I can eat all I want and don't get fat. However, to loosen some weight, it's important to skip the top rows and sometimes even the milk products.

As promised, I fed those guardsmen after my class has finished. However, as they left early, there was more for me afterwards to eat.

Ilyana, Regular Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length