Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:32:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Of Tricksters and Sneaks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Of Tricksters and Sneaks  (Read 1071 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:03:13 am »

Attendance:

Leading:
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin, Arcanist Corporal

Other appendage:
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Chelly "Tingleith" Rothsmire, Watchman
Charas, Guardsman Recruit

So there we leaned and stood around like the awesome people we are, when we all waited on Abel Blackrock to wake up and do his tasks. Alas, Abel Dayroad did not come and so the boss and I entertained the attending lasses with shenanigans. Truly the two of us should start a comedy duo and visit the taverns of the lands.

The boss decided we'll go to the islands of Tokuno to smash down some ninjas. Once arriving at the place called the Citadel, I was heartily greeted by a black horse. However, it hooves did hurt me so I had to kill it. This one was for you, Kas, wherever you are being lazy right now.

As we entered, it all started so easely. Pickles and I looked awesome and sexy throwing fire and energy around, while recruit Charas did a lot of whirling with her blade and watchman Tingle chopped off the ninjas arms. Truly a grand display of skills by all involved.

As we continued, we totally were all prepared and definitely did not have to go to a detour via Britain. Because as amazing as we are, we collected several keys with ease. Except we did not.

Now, let me be queer honest here: Those that held the keys we were looking for went down with not a sweat breaking. But holy fecking hell! Those arses in the corridors! So bloody many of them! Yet, we prevailed and killed at least a hundred of them.

Before we went to look for the third and last key, we encountered a weird taint on an even weirder llama. He ran around like a headless chicken and I would loved to just kill him and by that he caught the attention of even more ninjas. We saved that weirdos arse and for better or for worse, he joined us to get the last key.

Now it was time to face whatever creature lied ahead of us. But I must say, I didn't expect this to be the one! A mighty changeling that preferred to turn into myself and the boss was the enemy ahead. We bitterly battled and gave it... or well... us... a good punching and chopping. However, it had such high resistance to our fireballs and energy bolts, as well as the stabbing and chopping, that we'd still fight if we didn't leave.

In the very end though, our mission was a success at its finest! After returning home, we collected a total amount of around 51,000 gold coins. Humble as our boss is, she completely skipped her own share and therefor, it was divided by three, which resulted in 17,000 coins, of which only Tingle took her share. Because Pickles gets paid in hats and kisses by Leanne gets paid by this feeling of true humility.

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length