Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:07:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] Guardsman Duties - Blind The Orcs!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Guardsman Duties - Blind The Orcs!  (Read 2495 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:13:36 am »

Blind The Orcs!

"It seems after Sunday eve's mission to the orc fort their numbers are growing again. There's even been reports of orcs in the shire terrorising poor commoners. Such incursions must stop.  The roaming orc scouts must die..."

The task -

*Lead at least two guardsman to the Orc fort.
*Kill ten Orcish scouts.
*Recover their arrows for the stores and any gold you may collect on your mission for the coffers.
*If night falls during your attack you must withdraw and set up camp until daybreak before continuing your mission.
*Write a report with drawings of the orcish corpses as proof and POST BELOW.

Good luck guardsman.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

[ooc]The guardsman that shows initiative in completing this task will receive and extra mark in their promotional requirements. Good luck![/ooc]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:41:29 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 09:41:39 am »

Raiden rubbed his war axe on the grass to clean it of the thick, dark arterial blood from the dying greenskin at his feet.

"Will no-one blind me these orcs!?"

[ooc]This duty may be completed by a guardsman of any rank. Just grab at least two other guards and give the orc scouts a damn good thrashing! Wink[/ooc]

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:02:48 pm »

04/11/08 23:00 GMT

Guardsman Recruit Takeamada

Late night raid of the Orc Fort.

I took it upon myself to conduct a raid on the Orc Fort this night.  At the time there were no other guardsman on duty.

I arrived at the front gate to find minimal security.  One orc scout, a mage, and a logistics orc chopping down trees.  I dispatch them with my crossbow and gathered their gold and resources.  As I moved to the western most tower, I understood why they had light security, an orc champion!  I conducted a fighting withdraw thru the pass back towards Cove. 

After dealing a Great blow for Cove I gain gathered the resources and stored them, returning to the Orc Fort.  It was getting dark.  I figured the caves made a natural defensive area; I used it to build my sentry for the night. 

At daybreak, I tore down the camp and set off once again for the Orc Fort.  They were waiting for me with another of the champions.  Again I conducted a fighting withdraw towards the pass.  Slaying their hero inside the pass.  I figured the orc’s were on to the fact I was there and withdrew for the rest of the day!

* Signed *

Takeamada
Guardsman Recruit
Coven Army
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:14:47 pm by Takeamada » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 12:15:07 pm »

Well done recruit. Your efforts have been noted.

However I want the heads and arrows of ten orc scouts!

*signed*

[ooc]Well done Takeamada - However this duty is still to be completed.[/ooc]

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 11:51:05 pm »

This Recruit shall still be rewarded an extra point in requirements for sheer effort!

Well done!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 07:54:49 am »

<a href="http://highlanders.sugeworld.com>Task completed. The report can be found here. [/url]

Well done men.

That'll stop the greenskins from snooping around.

*signed*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length