Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:04:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] Command Task ~ Raven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Command Task ~ Raven  (Read 1562 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2009, 10:33:11 am »

Greetings Skirmisher,

The Company has several outstanding commissions in Trinsic.

Duke Irvyn has asked the Company's aid in clearing the troglodyte infestation in the Painted Caves. Reports also suggest that a pack of fierce bears dwell in these caves and that they have long pestered the patrons of the Trinsic Rose tavern. So we can kill two birds with one stone.

Now we all know that the Duchy guards are, shall we say, more gentle and less rugged and battle hardened than most warriors... Alright, they are a bit soft and that is why our help has been asked. It would be good for the relations between both towns and indeed the Company and the Trinsic guard force if we invited them to 'assist'.

~ Lead a mission to clear and make safe the Painted Caves.
~ At least 3 other mercenaries must take part in this action.
~ Arrange for members of the Trinsic guards to assist if they are available.
~ Recover at least 30,000 coins from the caves.
~ Your PAY for completing this task will be 15,000 coins with the rest of the loot split between your group and the Trinsic guards.
~ Be sure to skin a bear or two when you cull their pack. I'm sure the Baron and Duke Irvyn would appreciate a new rug.
~ Post a full report including drawings below.

Commander's comments: Be sure to make sketches of ye skinning the bears. 'The Fur of the Beserk Bear' is a Huntsmaster Trophy.

Good luck Raven.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:39:33 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 08:33:12 pm »

Lead by:
Raven

Present:
Dalamar
Keane Wakefield
Me'an Silen
Valkur
Kardiez D'Venci

Trinsicians Present:
Stewan Seagull
Calantha
Iljan

Total Loot:

3,000 pay each.

Following donated to coffers: Raven, Keane Wakefield, Me'an Silen, Valkur.

18,000 to coffers.

Overview:

The hunt started with a long walk to Trinsic, where I sent Me'an off t'gather any Trinsic guards that had called f'duty, and not long after her return, three purple clad citizens and guards of Trinsic came to aid our work.

We held our position near the entrance in case we had t'evacuate quickly. I sent the most experienced Scout among us, Dalamar t'lure the bear an his ugly friend t'us three times. There were times where we were almost beaten, but we always came  back strong.

The Trinsic guard Calantha, proved a great ally, and it pleases me t'see such calibre still exists within the Trinsic ranks.

Sketches:

Comments:
Although discipline was a little slack, and some came unprepared for battle, it was overall a successful hunt, and cross-healing was maintained impeccably.

Raven

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 10:18:45 am »

Damn fine work Raven!

Now to find ye somethin' else ter do.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length