Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:56:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] Command Duty ~ Faden Wildheart
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Command Duty ~ Faden Wildheart  (Read 2564 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:35:29 am »

Messenger Wildheart,

This is a mission of utmost importance and urgency.

A group of brigands calling themselves the Serpent Slavers are kidnapping Covian subjects in an attempt to secure possession of the boy Kobra adopted. Of course we shall never negotiate with brigands nor will we tolerate their offences.

You are to ride with great haste to the towns of the land and make enquiries about these Serpent Slavers. Report any information you gather on these brigands directly to myself or Officer Cadet Trefynwyd.

~ Head to Yew, Vesper, Trinsic, Minoc and Skara Brae to gather what information you can from the locals regarding the Serpent Slavers.
~ Report your findings, if any, below and also IC to Raiden or Aliryl.

Commander's comments: Covian lives are in danger. Nay dawdlin'.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:46:18 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 02:11:38 pm »

Dear Commander,

I shall leave at once and acquire the desired information.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:26:12 pm »

Dear Command,

After reading the letter addressed to Keres. It came to our attention that Abigail Keres was abducted.

I was instructed by Torrak Keres to travel around Cove and the outskirts and ask if anyone had any information. Buttons came along and quickly changed his attire to something that assembled a creature which had crawled out of Tokuno... he called it a disguise, he gave me a little jip about me dressing up as a Monk, which is fully acceptable, seeing as we have a church.

After a little searching I contacted one of my local sources of information. I was informed that she was kidnapped by ''3 robbers'' and then dragged in a sack to the Minoc Moongate.

I have a sketch somewhere in my papers, I shall find it and attached it later.

I am led to believe the 3 people were apart of the Serpent Slavers. I shall investigate the other towns soon. I was delayed into doing this earlier by assisting a crying woman find her lost children, all 27 of them.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 02:31:44 pm »

Raiden read the note snorting towards the end.

It wasn't Hoagie's wife was it?

Penning a quick note for the Scout, the commander then stepped outside the barracks into the driving rain and muttered some more.

As quick as ye can Faden, there's still Covians missin'.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 12:28:21 am »

Event type:
Information Gathering

Lead by:
Faden Wildheart, Junior Scout

Attended by:
Kal ShadowHand, Officer Cadet

After the disappearance of Abigail Keres I was instructed to visit all the towns to investigate any instances of the Serpent Slavers.

First me and Kal visited Vesper, their headquarters was empty so we headed off to the Swaggers. On the way we met a really abnormal man who said he was a butcher, at first we thought he was an orc. The Swaggers contained a nice lady and a guardsman who was rude. A woman entered who was wearing a robe who was even ruder. They insisted that we left but I asked them first if they had heard of the Serpent Slavers, they hadn't but they suggested Yew could be behind it.

We travelled to Yew, a long hike but arrived safe and sound. We met two guards who stopped us before we could enter Stone Keep. They said they had problems from some local bandits (not Serpent Slayers) and they killed them. They suggested Trinsic was too good to be true and they must be hiding something.

Trinsic is always a pleasure to visit. We entered the Trinsic Rose and it was empty I left a message on their notice board. We walked around the other buildings where we met Gwen. She took us to see the Duke who was in his office in Trinsic. The Duke is always friendly fella. They hadn't encountered the Serpent Slavers.

So it appears only Cove has been attacked by these bandits.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 12:45:23 pm »

Good work Faden.

It seems these Serpent Slavers have done one since the mission to rescue Miss Freckletip. However we must keep a watchful eyes and continue the search for recruit Keres.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:20:33 pm »

*Attached note...*

Abi's home safe and sound. See Recruits Swift and Aylmer, and Cadet Shadowhand for details.

- T. Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length