Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:14:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Eve*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Eve*  (Read 1644 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:07:00 am »

Ah... Junior Grenadier Eve. Greetings...

Have a seat my sweet *coughs* I mean lass. *Grins a little*

It's been an honour to be yer mentor and to have watched yer rise through the ranks to become the proud Grenadier that you are.

This could well be the last task I set ye as yer mentor... But of course I'll keep ye on yer toes as a Corporal. *Winks*

Rumour has it orc and brigand activity is on the rise. I want ye to patrol the shire south of the Baronship Household to make sure everything is as it should be.

Then fortify the town gates with a sentry post and send a patrol into town to see that folk are safe and well.

After you have manned the sentry for a while lead another patrol into the orc fort to try and gauge their numbers.

The Task.

Patrol the Shire.
Hold a Gate Sentry for 20 mins.
Send a small patrol from the sentry post into Cove town.
Pack up the sentry and patrol the orc fort in force.

This task may be broken down into Shire Patrol, Sentry & Cove Patrol, Orc Fort Patrol if you wish or done as one continuous event.
At least 2 other guardsmen must accompany you on the patrols and  sentry.

Post a detailed report outlining each stage of this task below.

Good luck Grenadier!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

[ooc]As always these tasks are optional, but they will help you towards your requirements.[/ooc]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:17:38 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:47:26 pm »

The patrol of the shire from the barracks to the Cove town Gates can be found here.
Ye can also see the reports for the patrols of Cove Town and the Orc Fort, here and here.

Cove Town Gate Sentry Post

Guardsmen/women in attendance:-
~^~ Raiden, Grenadier Corporal
~^~ Faden, Watchman
~^~ Emanuel, the town guard (joined later)
~^~ Eve, Junior Grenadier (Leading)

Whilst I ordered Raiden and Faden to complete a search of the arena, I began to set up a sentry outside Cove's Town Gates.  I shouted up to them to stop standing about waving from the top of the building and get down and give me some assistance.  They assisted as I instructed them on completing the sentry ye see painted below.  All was quiet, and as I stood guard at the front of the sentry, I could hear Raiden rolling some dice in his boredom, which I put an abrupt ending to...

After hearing some rumbling coming from the guardsman's stomachs, I decided to set up a fire, whilst Raiden stood guard and Faden went off to fetch the meat to cook on it!  He brought back a fine carcass.  I then ordered Raiden to find and return with appropriate herbs that would bring out the flavour of the meat.  A fine feast was had.  We were later joined by a town guard, who agreed to help us man the sentry for the remainder of the time.

*signed*

Eve, Junior Grenadier
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 07:17:55 am »

Well done lass.

A very well led operation.

Keep up the good work Grenadier!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 07:40:10 am »

Excellent work Junior,

You continue to set a fine example to all guardsmen, Keep it up.

*Signed*
      Vince Valentine
   Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length