Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:20:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Arel Mortan*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Arel Mortan*  (Read 1402 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:24:25 am »

Watchman now eh? *Smiles*

Not many gave ye a chance, but I knew ye had it in yer lass!

No time to rest on yer laurels though... Not with me as yer mentor.

I want you to lead two patrols. One to the Covian Graveyard and another to the Orc Fort.

These may be done separately or with the same group of guardsmen.

Ye must return with no less than 10,000 coins in loot from these two patrols to cover yer Watchman requirements.

The Task.

Patrol the graveyard.
Patrol the orc fort.
Collect 10,000 coins in loot.

Post a full report of each patrol below and send proof of the loot ye collect to Military Command for your Watchman's requirements.

Good luck Arel!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

[ooc]As always these tasks are optional, but they will help you towards your requirements.[/ooc]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 12:04:08 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 09:17:02 pm »

As asked, Raiden, Sir...

Patrolling the Graveyard and the Orc Fort:

Led by:
 Arel Mortan, Watchman.

Attending Guardmen:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal.
Amy, Watchman.

For this task, I decided to patrol the orc fort and the graveyard both on one round, which means only one report. We set off from the Barracks, just the three of us. Cove is relatively quiet at the moment, but I thought I would find it harder if I had to lead more of an army.

As we approached the graveyard (the first stop), a rather large lich met our arrival. We must've all got knocked at one point in the graveyard, but that did not stop us! We charged at them and charged at them until the whole place was clear. We looted the corpses and counted the gold as we went along. Covered in slime and grime, we pushed our ways out of the graveyard and trudged to our second destination: The Orc Fort.

At a run, we charged into the orcs and yet again - We probably all got knocked again (possibly excluding Raiden. I forget...). The orcs seemed to be carrying more gold on them. It always baffles me why people carry gold on them. You never know when you may get mugged. Going off the topic there, but aye. Anyway! We slashed our way through small orcs, tiny orcs, larger orcs and MASSIVE orcs. I think Raiden called them "brutes". After we had cleared out the orc for to a certain extent, we slashed our way back out and picked up any other bits of gold. Then, we headed back to the barracks and put our gold together. We achieved our aim of collecting over ten thousand coins.

Hope this will do, Sir.

*Signed Neatly* Arel Mortan, Watchman.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 09:38:28 pm »

*Raiden reads the report and nods along impressed*

Well done Watchman. A very finely written report.

Aye the deadites overwhelmed us for a moment but we cleared them out.

And ye are right lass! Takes more than a group of grumpy orcs to knock a Grenadier off his feet!

*Winks*

Well led Arel and good work Amy too.

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length