Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:10:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Rhonwen*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] *Apprentice Task - Rhonwen*  (Read 1644 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 18, 2007, 02:28:37 pm »

Ah Rhonwen.

Yer made an impression on us all the other eve after a fine display with sword and shield lass, but there's more ter army life than swordplay, especially if you wish to join the Baron's Own Grenadiers!

A Grenadier is ever ready! Always they have an extra lightsource or bedroll. Always they have enough bandies ter go around and potions for those less well equipped as themselves.

Your task Rhonwen is to kit yourself out, Grenadier fashion!

Your kit will be made up as follows:

2 x bedroll
2 x lightsource
1 x carpentry tool
1 x scissors
400 x bandages (minimum)
5 x Strength Potions (greater)
5 x Healing Potions (greater)
5 x Cure Potions (greater)
5 x Agility Potions (greater)
5 x Refreshment Potions (greater)
5 x Recall Scrolls
50 x Arrows or Bolts
1 x Shirt for physical exercise or do you still have Tel'var's *grins*

Now some of these items may seem strange and some ye may think  ye'll never use, but they could save the day for your unit or a comrades life in the heat of battle.

Amass the kit as I have outlined and draw a sketch of yer backpack below along with details of any transactions with civilians gathering the supplies.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

[ooc]As always these tasks are optional, but they will help you on your way to becoming a Grenadier and also fulfilling your promotional requirements.[/ooc]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:51:04 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Rhonwen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 01:46:09 pm »

After reading my task on the notice board, i packed a few rations and headed for New Haven. On arriving there i headed for the bank to withdraw a few shillings to purchase the items i would need. Firstly i headed for the provisioners shop.  i paided for the items on the list she could supply . Then headed for the Tailors to she if she could help with some items.                                                she managed to provide a few so i paided for them and then headed for the mage shop                                       she helped me with the scrolls and potions i crossed her plam with a few shillings then headed to the barrack in my beloved Cove to show i had filled to list and carried the items around in my pack                          mission completed sir      sorry i took so long but i have been laid up in my sick bed fer awhile but im fighting fit again now sir  *salutes*
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:08:19 pm by Rhonwen » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 02:50:51 pm »

Raiden read the report laid on his desk nodding and looked up at Rhonwen. The recruit nervously stood at attention.

Let's have a look in yer pack then lass.

Humming and nodding as he checked the contents of Rhonwen's kit bag, Raiden satisfied the recruit had completed her task sat back down at his desk.

Good work lass, and a good effort at a first report. Keep it up and keep yer kit stocked... It'll save yer life.

Dismissed.

Raiden returned the recruit's salute as she made to leave.

Hmm. Let's see how she does getting to Watchman before her next task.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length