Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:26:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  Free Furnishings for the Warehouse
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free Furnishings for the Warehouse  (Read 2274 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2007, 02:50:22 pm »

As I awoke this morn I was thinking to my self on how the warehouse needed to be furnished. I didn't have to think to long on it as I remembered this Crafty type back in the town of Cove by the name of Mat ShadowHand. I got dressed and went to see if I could find this ShadowHand and see about some furnishings. As I approached his house I had to be careful not to be see, but with luck nay one was around.

I slipped in and to my surpraze Mr. ShadowHand was getting ready to work. I approached him and explained that I have an order I would like to place with him.

After telling him where to go I then left him to his work.

As I made my way to the warehouse I went in to wait for him, I then remembered that I had buisness with the local bank. I walked out the door as he was coming up. I told him to begin his work and that I will return soon to see his progress. I then left him to his work and headed to town to see the bank about an account. I made it to the bank and went inside and talked to the tellers there and they told me I had to wait till the mannager arrived sos I can open an account. I took a seat and waited and waited till after about 5 hours the manager did finally show up. We began talking and he opened me an account, I then thanked him and left.

I made my way back to the Warehouse only to find that Mr. ShadowHand was no longer around. So I went in to see what was done and to my surprize he had finished his work, and nicely done as well.

I then went up stairs and it was looking great as well.

Well now this man has more uses than a tick on a boar hog I say!

After checking everything over I then layed down on one of them new mats and went to sleep.

Signed: Straeban
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:06:25 pm by Marcus / Straeban » Logged

Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 02:58:16 pm »

That dunce of a citizen of a citizen never saw you coming! Good work, kid.

Infamy Awarded: 60

*Signed on behalf of Obidah*

Lynch.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length