Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:54:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Leaving UO and BoC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Leaving UO and BoC  (Read 1735 times)
Banedon
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2006, 03:52:29 pm »

To all within the Baronship,

This will be my last post, as I have decided to leave the Baronship and Ultima Online  altogether. This decision has not come lightly, and despite a lot of thought on the subject, the decision remains the same.

Among my Christmas presents this year, I have been blessed with the knowledge of a third child on its way, combine this with the raising of my two other children, and a demanding work pattern, my time is too far stretched to continue with BoC sadly.

My 5 houses, 3 of which are within the lands of Cove, and all my in game assets have been turned over to my real life freind Althalas, Im sure if you ask him for assistance, he will readily turn over a building or two, to needful BoC members, as was my parting wish.

With relation to the Union stocks, they too are within his posession now, and I can only assume he will, as per my instructions, turn those over to Eason on request.

As for all you Civilians and those of the Crafters Union, I can only hope that my replacement cares as much for your wellbeing as I have, and also has the balls to go against Command as often as I did, especially whenever their ideas for the Civvie's suck. 

Lastly, to those of you whom I counted as friend, I wish to thank you all for making my time within the Baronship enjoyable, in particular Althalas, Jevonia, Eason and Kazuo whom I enjoyed talking to on and off the game.

Farewell to you all.

Carl

aka Banedon

« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 03:56:57 pm by Banedon » Logged

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 04:05:18 pm »

*waves* Sad hearing you're leaving, but best wishes Smiley
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 04:13:43 pm »

Congratulations Carl! You sharpshooter, you! Good luck with the new child, I wish you and your soon to be little newcommer all the best!

I wish to thank you for the effort and commitment you have brought to BoC. You will surely be missed.

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 04:25:08 pm »

Sorry to see you leave mate
but congratulations on your new offspring Smiley

remember though, it's never to late to change your mind, also, why not just take it down a notch?
enjoy BoC as a member instead of a leader
Darath Mithar
Grunter Extrodinare
Cove Command
Covian Legend

*Grunts*

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 05:09:33 pm »

Good luck with everything mate

Gregor Eason
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 05:47:10 pm »

Indeed we shall miss your contributions toward the Guild immensely; I thank ye for everything that ye have done for BoC.

A third child, eh? Congratulations matey Smiley I wish you and your family all the best wishes.

Farewell, old friend!
Surya/Eason
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 02:31:38 pm »

You will be much missed mate ill keep your avcounts on hold for you as long as i can incase you change your mind. untill then have fun

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length