Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:22:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Sally's "Casual Banter"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sally's "Casual Banter"  (Read 2437 times)
Ocean
Criminal
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:48:00 pm »

(All of the posts in this new thread are letters and findings sent directly to Kiran's Office.)

Dear Man Of The Month,

This afternoon, I grasped an opportunity which I thought could be built on. We have been attempting to raise anger in that of Corporal Trefynwyd. I instead thought it may be an idea to start digging at the Officer Cadet, Shadowhand. Here is the effect I had:

I gave him my views from a mere Citizen's point of view, elaborating on the effects that this lack of evidence and paranoia has had on Serpernt, and how it is not fair for them to offload him onto us tavern workers. As a result of our conversation, he stormed out of the tavern with another Scout, looking more than fairly distressed. I gave them a minute before I followed to see where they had gone. When I finally found one of the scouts, he was preparing for something, although I do not yet know what...

Let's hope things brew up a bit more.

*Signed shabbily*

-Sally
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:10:47 am by Ocean » Logged

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:57 am »

Noted my dear.

It is good to see there walls are crumbling down, after my meeting with Aliryl I was unsure whether it was true... she does seem made of stones for most of the time..

I shall have twenty shillings available to you, I trust you don't mind I inform the others of your findings?

Yours with love.

Kiran.

Ocean
Criminal
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:13:46 am »

*A half-drunken note has been scrawled back in reply...*

Not at all. Do as you wish with my findings.

I'll continue to do what I can on-shift tomorrow in the Goblin.

-Sally

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length