Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:20:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  Regarding Injury [RTR - Required To Read]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Regarding Injury [RTR - Required To Read]  (Read 2065 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:05:32 am »

Greetings all,

Just something I would like to confirm here and now.
When you have been knocked out in combat, you are injured. You wear a deathrobe.
This does NOT mean that ye have the ability to ridicule your Enemy with no fear of consequence.

This is extremely poor roleplay, and extremely irritating for the Enemy that has to bear it.
Classic CoY rules were that when ye were knocked out, ye could not talk AT ALL for the thirty minutes.
This rule may very well be put in affect at Cove if members are unable to keep themselves from stirring up trouble after the battle is over, and they have been defeated.

Not pointing any fingers at anyone, nor declaring that this is the majority of Guild behaviour; but it is something I want to mention, and make clear.

How should I roleplay when injured then?
Rub your back, wince in pain, whimper at ye wounds. If ye're a tough bastard, grunt at it instead or something; but do nay take it as an opportunity to throw a few digs at the Enemy.

Thanks,
Eason

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 12:40:36 pm »

Amen Brother

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »