Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:06:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Planning for future...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Planning for future...  (Read 1859 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 03:32:31 am »

My brothers... I hope all of you are out there attempting to find out who these elven culprits are... the list is short as Kalam mentioned... more then likely they have not paid the taxes, and are elven... I am unsure exactly if they are army of civilians as they never did anything ressembling either... It dosn't exactly shorten down the search, however it helps to know what we are looking for.

This Sunday I will need many of you in tax uniforms for this Sundays parade... we shall make a example of the elves who are stationed there that evening... I shall need a small force to show the numbers the Baron has at his disposal..

I have also written the church in regard to the recent attack... Here is a copy of the letter... I am hopeful to meet the church initiative by tomorow hopefully...

*Copy of the letter*

Greetings Father, friar, templar, inquistor etc.

My name is Kiran, the Bailiff of Cove within the household of the Baron, and I bring grave news. I understand that currently the church is busy and won't perhaps be able to meet with me for a meeting, but it is of the gravest concerns. Elves have started to make a uprise against the laws of Cove. I am telling you this due to a recent assault on me yesterday, two individuals claiming to be revelutionaries disfiguiring my ears to resemble that of a elf, a attack of revenge on the taxes I bring lawfully to Cove...

The reason I wish to meet with a representative in most humble humility is because I am a Avatarian man, having attended mass every sunday my whole life I know that lesser races such as elves should not be given the rights as human beings, let alone being allowed to mutilate a man of the Barons household.

I am hoping some stage I will be able to get a time or a location for a meeting so I can perhaps aid the church. I have many men at my disposal in turn, so if the church were to perhaps increase it's "security" regarding lesser races, I am sure my men would be most delighted to aid the church in turn. Information and any other work the church might require.

As I hope you are aware, I have recently aided the church in giving out information regarding the heathen Mischief, and that my wish is only to aid Avatar and his representetives on Sosarian soil.

Yours in deepest humility.

Kiran.

The reply to the letter was short and to the point, they do seem to hate the elves as much as we thought they would... Lets see where this takes us brothers..

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length