Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:10:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice task 1. Snudrud
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice task 1. Snudrud  (Read 2301 times)
Snudrud
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 08:08:56 pm »

Deer kelly!   (ooc/ i know it is misspelled/ooc)

Scout guide for dummies.

Task.

I would like you to produce a brief guide of how you think Scout Recruits should behave. This guide shall include how to address your superiors, punctuality, uniform, when you should not speak and what you yourself have done in the past that may have gotten you in trouble, and why you shouldn't do such things.

1. Call you superiours ma'am or sir.
2. uniform: You's is supposed to wear you uniform, if you's in the scouts it be green leather. Full armour,pluss bandana and spear OR halbierd.
3. Do not speak too much, a little is okey, but not too much.
4. What has gotten me's into trouble: Aquiring of people objects, liberation of objects, too much talking, misssaying the barons name, called Mela hairy, called the dragoons lazy, called the grenadiers incompetent. Fighting back, answering wrong, insulting someones dead mom, calling Tammy prostitute, calling the trinsicans all sorts of things, red skirts, woppsies, pansies, idiot, racists. Spat into a cooking pot once-with the food inn, givven hugs, meen not informed, joining the coveian army, being captured,* the inc runs out*

Why me's not to do theese things? Me's no know! Me's call the dragoons lazy because thems need a horse to carry thems, and whap! Me's hurt! Once me's said that conan's mother didnt love him's! Then whap! The mother turned out to be dead!

Snudrud

*everything is written with major spelling mistakes*

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:45:52 am »

(OOC: Haha  Cheesy :OOC)

Quite right my little Goblin friend, sounds like you may be learning something after all eh? Keep working hard and we'll make an honest man...err...Goblin of you yet.

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
     Grenadier Sergeant

John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 02:50:10 pm »

(OOC: Haha. Funny  Grin)

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 04:52:00 pm »

Snudrud, I think we shall need to err.. Add things to this guide, and possibly extract things. We can work on this later, though. Time to get on with your second task!

Signed:
Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:38:33 pm »

Hrm.... *Reads over the report* Okay.... well...... hrm yes well written erm Snudrud', as the sergeant said yer can learn and we make you a great ork *Coughs*  goblin even.

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 05:56:51 pm »

*coughs and tries to hold a laugh* May I be honest? Glad ye be with us Goblin!

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length