Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:35:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A enemy of my enemy is...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A enemy of my enemy is...  (Read 1852 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:10:03 am »

*Report left only in the Green Goblin offices on the shelf*

Dear brothers, we finally have a clue, Dirk Faust. Lacrima you have been most useful in this task of finding information regarding the enemy we seek. Now the time to strike is at hand, no need to sit back and watch as they come at us, thugs, pyromaniacs and assassins of the night. My brothers, it is time to find Dirk Faust and make this son of a wench wish his mother never set eyes on his father!

I implore you to find this bastard and make him pay. Dirk Faust is known to frequent the Swaggers inn, also he is known to currently reside in Yew if my information is correct. He was to my knowledge a member of a thieves group back in Yew when I was a Highwayman. I think it is time we send in our information which we know to the waywatchers of Yew, and in return hopwfully get some more information on these crettins. Jierdan will regret ever making a fool of me.

Your task is simple my dear brothers, find out what you can, information or otherwise, and also strike at these pigs, feel free to spill theire blood dear brothers. Also get hold of Mischief, see what she knows, this time however do not be aggressive, she might be a ally in disguise, and as Lacrima put it, brothers, a enemy of my enemy is my friend,

For the brotherhood.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length