Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:34:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A door and a man.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A door and a man.  (Read 2090 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 06:55:46 pm »

My dear brothers, this night which our beloved brother Kalam has planned needs to be closely monitored, enemies from all over will be congregating upon Covian soil. I excpet all available strongarms and informers to be there, making sure nothing goes wrong... I am hoping to also have a meeting with Jierdan concerning the future of the brotherhood...

As some of you may know Jierdan has been responsible for many if not all the attacks upon the tavern and Covian soil. I am hopeful however our differences will be set aside...

http://www.f4g.net/fireside-table/11377-tavern-wars.html - The tavern wars.

I shall hope to see many of you there, dearest family.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:22:39 am »

A splendid idea, my dearest of brother. Also our later discussion when Olchafa was present of twisting the questions around so we actually getting useful information. Most wonderful indeed! If any family members have an idea to questions asked do not hesitate to contact Kalam.

My blessings on this venture, dear family member.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length