Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:38:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Trial: Hector Lionheart
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Trial: Hector Lionheart  (Read 2781 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2005, 08:18:51 pm »

*A rather fat man covered in dust wobbles towards you while removing some sweat off his bright red forehead*

*The man stops in front of you and extends a hand while having a sour expression on his face*

Hrmrph.. One of your superiors told me your looking for something to prove yourself eh my boy? Well let me tell you I got the thing for you! The name’s Durin Hapson archaeologist! And best one around mind you laddy!

*The fat man booms out some laughter before stopping to look back at you*

Uhmm.. Yes now where was I..? Oh yes! I had a job for you and a important one it is. You see four weeks ago my crew and I uncovered this tiny rock in the middle of the desert… nothing special your thinking eh laddy? Well WRONG! You see it was the tip of something we smart people call a pyramid.

*The man adjusts his glasses and frowns faintly as he seems to be thinking*

Anyway… the problem is that something scared the behebijbi’s out of my crew because they all ran out in the desert like headless mongbats, now I want you to go out there in the desert and find out what scared them laddy.

*The man extends a piece of parchment with the Baron’s seal on it which approves of his requests*

Oh.. And make sure to bring plenty of water laddy… now Tata!

*The fat man turns around and starts to wobble towards the town of Cove leaving you standing on your own once again*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Post report below.
Goodluck!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Hector Lionheart
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 09:38:01 pm »

Any one fancy giving me any help on this task?
Hector Lionheart
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 11:55:39 pm »

*A pigeon flys through the window carrying a letter*

*The fat man opens the letter and continues to read*

the notes reads:

Hail

After a long and challenging trip i finally made it to the pyramid yee spoke of.

I traveled up the high and treturous pyramid finally making it to the top only to discover a large dark black hole.

I Decided to take a leap of faith and jumped into the hole. I landed in what seemed to be some sort of a room with a table and chair in. But soon the furniture was the last thing on my mind as waves of flesh eating zombies and skeletons surged into the small room. I faught my way through the mass of monsters down the variety of floors until i finally reached the bottom floor which was a huge room with nothing very much in it.

I decided i would check out the room further and there i saw it, it was half lion and half man. It had the body of a Huge Lion and the Head of a Human.

The Creature then proceeded to speak.
" Who dares disturbe The Sphinx?"

I Stood there unable to speak or evan move as i was paralized with fear and amazment of such a rare but obviously powerful creature.

The Sphinx then gave out a Growl like a hurricane ripping through a town.
And started to chase me. Adrenaline eploded through my body and i began to run too scared to look back to see if the Sphinx was gaining on me.

Eventually i made it back outside and in the scolding hot sun in the desert i found refuge under a tree. and wrote this report while it was fresh in my mind. Then i set off on the long and aganising trip back to cove.
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 11:59:27 pm »

Ah yes. Good job Hector, naw work on yer healing and you'll be allright

See you at the next promotion parade!

*signed*
Sergeant Shadwell.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 12:55:25 am »

Excellent reconnaissance, Recruit Lionheart.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length