Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:40:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] Watchman Trials: Tyrael
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Watchman Trials: Tyrael  (Read 2740 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2007, 06:22:31 pm »

Ah Tyrael... My apprentice, good to see you back in action and getting through some work too eh?!

Good, good.

Well let's see if you have what it takes to earn the famed Covian Cap and the right to apply for the squad of your choice Baron's Own Grenadiers!

Here are your trials

Task One

To display your leadership qualities lead a hunt deep into the caverns of the Ice dungeon. Take at least 3 other guardsmen with you, slay 5 artic ogre lords and return with no less than 20,000 coins.

Post a full report below including sketches of the artic ogre lord corpses.

Task Two

Spread the Baron's good word throughout the land! Head off alone on an extensive recruitment drive. Leave 30 recruitment leaflets at the land's banks, moongates, dungeons and any other places of interest you may find.

Post a full report below with drawings of all the leaflets.

Task Three

It's good to see you and the other guardsmen working so hard. Arrange and host a relaxation/entertainment event of your choice so they can blow off a little steam. Whether it be a tavern night, dancing competition, dinner party, cleansing baths or something else. The choice is yours.

Again post a full report with drawings and employ any citizens you may need to craft tables and benches etc. or gather food and drink for you.

Good luck lad!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 07:41:20 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 07:46:45 pm »

Task One

Attended:
Hoagie, Dragoon Seargant
Tyrael Styx, Watchman leading
Celuvian Haap, Watchman
Faden Wildheart, Watchman

Finally getting my trials underway, we set off for the Ice Cavern and for the dangers within.  We made our way through the cavern fighting unworthy competition until we reached what we were looking for,  Artic Ogre Lords.  We quickly dispatched five of them, then we ended up killing nearly twenty in the end.. Over achieving..?  Nay! just doing our rightful duty to Cove.  We decided that maybe the Baron would like a few trophies, so we headed out to find some of them big white dragons.  We only planed on killing one.. but ended up killing three instead.. and got a tooth from each and scketches to prove it!  After our fierce battles to keep us warm we decided to head home, with our 20,000 gold pieces as ask.

~*Signed*~
   Tyrael Styx,
          Watchman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 08:39:21 pm »

Har! A great start Tyrael... Now get cracking with the rest!

*signed*

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 08:50:35 am »

I headed out after the hunt was concluded I laid out all thirty of the leaflets.  I hit all the cities gate, shrines, dropped a few off at Britain bank, Haven bank, ect.

~*Signed*~
       Tyrael Styx,
              Watchman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 09:36:53 am »

*Raiden read through the latest reports, checking on his apprentice's progress*

Damn fine work lad!

No go blow off some steam with that final task eh! *grins*

*signed*

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 07:24:46 pm »

The Head Honcho Ref: Tyrael Styx

Team 1
Celuvian Haap, Watchman Team Captain
Hoagie, Dragoon Seargant
Mercy, Recruit Guardsman

Team 2
Dalamar, Regular Scout Team Captain
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Snudrud, Watchman

We'll after Flina got the troups nice and warmed up pummeling each other,  I thought I'd bring them out to Pummel each other in the terms of a game!  We headed out to the Covian fields, where I set up a bagball field.. I parted them off into teams, drop the ball and watched them go wild.  If was an entertaining game to watch, and in the end Team Haap won with five to Two against Dalamars Team.  Good job to everyone, you all played very well!

*~Signed~*
Tyrael Styx,
       Watchman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 07:43:03 pm »

Gwah?! Ye don't touch yer trials fer weeks then complete 'em in a couple o' days!

Huzzah! *grins*

Well done apprentice.

*signed*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length