Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:25:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Graveyard Patrol
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Graveyard Patrol  (Read 2036 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2005, 12:56:18 pm »

*Raiden sits disgruntled to write his first report for the Militia*

Lead :
James Moris, Guardsman Recruit.

Attended :
Raiden Morana, Guardsman Recruit.
Marcus Chylde, Guardsman Recruit.
Layla, Guardsman Recruit.
Kaito Kajima, Guardsman Recruit.

I had not seen any of my fellows since becoming a recruit, so this morning I made my way to the barracks to request my duty.

I came across a patrol led by Guardsman Recruit James Moris and was quickly told to fall in.

We headed to the graveyard *shivers* *the dead should remain dead mutters Raiden*. The patrol fought bravely and swiftly overcame it's unholy foes.

Under orders we swiftly captured a building within the graveyard and while I myself guarded the door Patrol Leader James Moris drilled my fellows in basic formations.

We again came under attack and I led our charge out of the building to slay our foes a second time.

In the heat of battle I took a blow from comrade James Moris.

I clattered him with the flat of my blade. "Strike me again and I'll knock you down". I cried with my blood up!

He claimed I came between him and a foe - Pah!

I KILL .. er fight for Cove - Undead, Kaldorians and Vesperians *spits* will my blade taste in the service of the Militia.

Our foes defeated we headed back to Barracks. A cowardly counter-attack by some ghostly apparitions cost my fellow Kaito Kajima his armour but we arrived back at the Barracks in good order.

I believe we took over 3000 gold pieces in loot - I donated my booty of 500 to Cove as did some of my fellows.

As my fellows and I were all raw recruits no-one volunteered to scribe this report, so our patrol leader ordered me to do it ... "Bah maybe I should have shown him the blade of my sword, not the flat of it".

I regret there are no drawings of our patrol. Tis bad enough a swordsman must write *mumbles and not many can* a damn report. Though I shall do better next time.

Raiden Morana, Guardsman Recruit.
In the service of Cove.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 02:20:00 pm »

Good report Morana, however next time try to include some sketches. Nevertheless,  grand one to start off your career!

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 07:15:53 pm »

*Thomas comes muttering to the board*

Oi! Ye missed me off tha' list. *Grumbles*

*Signed*

Guaerdsman recruit Thomas Sendrich

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 08:58:29 pm »

*hangs head in shame*

Sorry comrade.

The action was fast - i did not mean to forget thee.

*grumbles - damn report*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length