Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:15:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Compassion hunt monday 29/8/05
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Compassion hunt monday 29/8/05  (Read 1594 times)
userjosh5368
« on: August 30, 2005, 11:07:43 am »

Guardsmen leading hunt:-Watchman James Moris

Guardsmen attending hunt:-
Grenadier sergeant Ahmed Al Maktoum
Guardsmen recruit Seamus (for short time)
Guardsmen recruit Drewcilla
Guardsmen recruit Raiden Morana

We started off as always waiting for a big enough amount of guardsmen to come but only 4 turned up not the number I was hoping for really but still. We headed off to the minoc moongate I arrived before everyone but after a while only three of the four turned up after trying to search for Seamus I headed back ter the moongate and called to compassion!
As we entered we puts on are helmets or leather caps on and prepare fer what was ahead.
As we headed on some bloodi rat men fought they could take me down with em arrows got a good few hit on me but we made em suffer then dirty vermin pfft!
As we arrived at the cave entrance that brought us ter the place I was heading I realised after discussion that there were to few of us ter be fighting Juka and mages so we headed to the savages fort and created some chaos but we were confronted by many taking em down one by one until we came ter a house with a golden shaman inside it quickly took us down as we fled fer cover Ahmed managed to get far enough away but it was not long before he was attacked and taken down outside the cave was a gypsy healers were they helped us up I rushed back in and out of no were Seamus appeared again and help me into the fort I grabbed my stuff fought 6 or 7 of the savages off and then picked up recruit Drewcilla’s stuff and headed to were Ahmed and Seamus stood the asked wear her stuff was I told em and then we headed out fighting through them wretched savages the golden one attacked again but this time we were help by some citizens pets soon the golden corpse lay dead and we regrouped outside the cave it was at this point that Seamus disappeared again and Sergeant Ahmed had to do some paperwork pah!
Me Raiden and Drewcilla went back a in again to get revenge on the savages but on there western post this time we stood there killing there riders and shamans and also there warrior who fought like rats vermin!
After fighting there for some time we headed on to a Shrine like place I had visited before we rested up there for a few minutes while I read a message I had received. After this I asked the recruit if they wished to go see the magnificent Gargoyle city they were exited but afraid at first thinking they would be attacked by gargoyles in the city.
I laughed and told them of friendly gargoyles we headed off through the scorched fiery land near to exodus a place of daemon’s and evil things.
A golden earth element attacked us but we took it down with a few swift blows and healing. After this fight I told them to keep as close to the mountain to avoid detection until we reached the desert when we reached the desert we fought a golden scorpion and mongbats pathetic creatures and also some effreets which we took down as easily to good healing.
As we headed onwards we came to Gargoyle city were we fought are hardest to take down a golden sand element after a while we were taken down by it and we all headed to the healers to be healed up and headed back to are stuff soon we tried again and again to take it down but in the end it fled leaving the city and back to the desert soon after we picked are stuff up after this long hard battle trying are best to take it down but its power had been to great. After this I gave the recruits a tour round the city and to a fountain were they could rest fer a while after there good display of team work. Soon after we explored the city’s armour and stone masoning shops I soon realised they were far more advance with there armour than humans or elves. We headed back by using my rune book to save us having to maybe confront that golden vortex of sand again.
Once home in cove we found we had gained a sum of 10000 gold coins each of the recruits got 1000 coins as did I and 7000 of it went ter the militia.Grand show recruits. Then I dismissed them after giving them praise about the good teamwork.

Signed by
James Moris Watchman of cove             
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 03:43:53 pm »

You got the writing part fixxed James. Now get me some paintings!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 03:46:12 pm »

*Raiden dusts the sand from his armour and reaches for his quill*

Aye Watchman Moris, it was a tough un, the sandstorm.

But ye, Drewcilla and I almost took it down.

We put up a grand show o' tactics an' healing but it was nay enough in the end.

We were hugely outnumbered by the savages too.

Signed by
Raiden Morana, Guardsman Recruit.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length