Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:15:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Highlanders Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Highlanders Sentry  (Read 1419 times)
Cor Ari Ta
« on: February 16, 2006, 04:50:14 am »

Sentry at the Hilanders Training grounds.
To keep the Orc at Bay.

Lead by: Regular Highlander: Kurt

Attended by:
       Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta
       Guardsman Recruit:Kervos Swordhand
       Guardsman Recruit: Adrian

On my way to the bank I met up with Regular Highlander: Kurt, and he asked if I was buisy, I told him that I wasn't buisy so he then ordered me to go to the Barracks. As I got to the Barracks Guardsman Recruit: Kervos Swordhand was there. Kurt filled us in on what our tasks were and the we headed the the mountain pass near the orc fort. once there we then proceeded to build up the sentry.

Once we were finished we stood there looking out and I could see  the orcs were restles and waiting fer anything to enter their domain. So Kurt then ordered me  to take the recruit on a patrol to the fort. On our way we were met with some resistance that was quickly taken down as quiet as possible.

We then proceeded ferther in and I could see that it was going to be rough, too rough for the recruit  so we I ordered a  retreat  back to the camp sight. We were there no more than a  few minutes when we were  joined by Recruit Adrian. An we  were joined by one of them Brutes. We then reacted and took him as fast as we could and got back  in side t he Sentry Point.

The Bloodi Bugger allmost knocked our Sentry Walls down.

After awhile  longer  Regular Kurt then  ordered another patrol to  the fort which  he then  led and ordered me to  keep the  Sentry  no  matter what. They headed out  and  soon I heard the sounds of battle, I then  abandened  the Sentry  Gates to go  aide my Comrads. When  I  got there  Regular Kurt  was hard  pressed triing to pick up the  fallen recruits and keeping himself up, I then took action while he w as foinen I  picked up the  recruits, then went t o help  kill the rest. Regular Kurt then ordered the  Recruit to return to the  Sentry  and asked if I would lead the Patrol inside  consisting of only us two. We entered and went to work. One  by one we were attacked and one by one they fell at our feet.

Regular Kurt and I made our rounds and then  headed  back to the Sentry to check up on the recruits.

Once there we went inside the Sentry where Recruit Kervos who had taken a nasty hit to the head, Had to lay down fer some rest. We then made sure that nothing could get to him by covering him from sight, then we were ordered to return to the Barracks. We then placed all the coins we collected and were soon dissmissed.

Signed
       Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 04:57:32 am »

Superb report!

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 04:57:43 am »