Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:26:52 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Crumpled Parchment To Danaeyl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crumpled Parchment To Danaeyl  (Read 1168 times)
Gary Gallo
Guest Of Cove

Senile Totally Not A Wizard.

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2018, 11:39:57 am »

Garshinkle sits down after a night of drinking lightly at Swaggers. He sits in the his log cabin next to tingleiths home alone in front of a single candle. He picks up a piece of parchment and an ink and quill but before writing, hastily checks the room for any hidden deadites. Paranoid, he sits down and begins scrawling

the letter seems hastily written and smells of whiskey the writing is more like panicked scrawlings.

Too Farther Danaeyl

Have ye Lernt anythyng of what the deadite sayd yesternight? I have locked meself in me cabin seekin protectshon by distancing me self from cove. If they want me, I shall stay away till fryday... I feer that maybe I be the cause of the increase in deadites and do nay wish any harm to befowl my friends and brothers in arms. If ye could, watch over my close friends fer me whilst I be gone, although most of em can protect themselves I feer fer there safety. If ye cud look after Sayrandir, Tingeleith, and Landlady Carolin. It wood be appryshyated. If ye learn anything either give a seeled letter to Tingleith as she be me naybor, or send a rayvan north of Vesper.

Thank ye Father

signed GARSHINKLE

Snargonfulj, Father Too Garshinkle The Honourable.

Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 01:06:56 am »

Reading the letter anxiously, but with no way of sending a Raven without a specific location, nor in time, Danaeyl treads down the stairs of the Church with a candle in hand. The dim light illuminates his creased features, distorted from their youthfulness by trial and worry. He approaches the soft braziers casting gentle light through the Chapel and kneels in silent prayer.

Lord. Please give me the strength and knowledge to defeat this vile uprising by the Guardian's children, and keep Garshinkle from their vile grip, whatever their intention may be. Ankhs

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length