Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:38:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Archers with leadership potential wanted!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Archers with leadership potential wanted!  (Read 891 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2007, 02:59:47 pm »

Hideliho campers!

As most of you have probably noticed, I've been extremely busy the past few months. It doesn't look like this will change in the near future so I'm a bit worried the AA Guild will not be able to regain it's former splender.

I'm still around, I'm just not able to run the amount of events it takes to keep things rolling and drive the members as they should be. Therefor I'm looking for fellow archers who have leadership potentials and want to make a name for themselves.

For those of you who haven't heard of it before or want to freshen up their memory, take a look at the board:
http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/board,55.0.html

The small recap is:

The AA Guild is a purely roleplayed guild within BoC. It spans across squads and even into the citizenship and other guilds. The focus is on creating fun and exciting roleplay events. Members can count on being tutored not only in the gamemechanics of archery, but also in how to be a better roleplayer. You will be taught on how to fight as well, but it is primarily a place to show off or improve your roleplaying ability.

What is required?

• Ability to host at least one event per week
  • Good communication skills
  • Socializer who's able to make fellow members his friends!
  • Ability to devise creative RP events that provide an excellent mix of pure roleplay and useful information/training

Who can apply?

• Any member of BoC regardless of rank and squad!
  • Idealy the candidate would have at least 90 archery to make it realistic

How will I be judged?

• The AA Guild has always prided itself on having the best RP trials and events. You will mostly be judged based on the quality of your events
  • The recurrance of events
  • Ability to bring a renewed hype to the guild

What will I receive?

• Assistance and guidance from myself ofcourse
  • A sense of accomplishment
  • An excellent way to prove you have what it takes to be Covian Command. I'll personally support your application

Interested? Need more info? Post a reply or even better, contact me via PM or ICQ.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length