Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:27:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Church mass Report.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Church mass Report.....  (Read 1320 times)
Landar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2005, 07:50:20 pm »

This be my first report as a newly appointed acolyte....I pray my report is good enough for ye father....

I helped undertake todays mass with the more experienced acolyte brother Edmund, I would like to thank him for his guidance.
Mass started with a quick prayer to the avatar lead by brother Edmumd which then lead us onto confessions! The humble brother Edmund was kind enough t'let me take the podium for a while.

Many confessions were heard from drinking in excess at the tavern! to using the lords name in vain!
During the confessions even fellow brother edmund was attacked! One sinner attempted to throw a cake at him!
The heathen was soon cast into the jail for his sins!

After mass i stayed behind to clean up the mess while brother edmund retired to recover from the attempted assult.

I even had to clean up what was left of a foul beast that was deposited on the church's entrance!
*mutters*

A special mention ter Vince Valentine for his generous tithing of 2000 coins!

a few Paintings are attached.

attendees fer todays mass....
Karn
Hoagie
Mela
Grief
Gregor Eason
Raiden Morana
Vince Valentine
Olchafa Serper
Grief Dryfh Gry
Landar