Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:35:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Task ~ Fine Spirits
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Task ~ Fine Spirits  (Read 1947 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2008, 01:13:55 pm »

Recruit, Glad you showed up. I'm thirsty recruit, oh but not just anything shall do! It must have class and style. . .and I'd like to reminisce of home.
Your task, should you choose to accept it. Is to obtain a cask of Magencian Merlot. No easy task as the whole of the islands been reduced to ashes.

Either seek out an establishment which sells this venerable vintage or if the price tag is too high for your purse then muster a search party and head to the Island of Magencia and scour the old ruins. Though beware, I've heard reports of restless spirits.

Oh and by the way, if you find my mother. . . remind her shes a filthy wytch.

* This task may only be completed once.
* This task is available to Mercenary Recruit and above.
* Your bounty shall depend on the lengths you've gone to get it. Should you obtain it in a local tavern you shall receive 5,000 coin. If searching the island becomes necessary you can expect a sum of 8,000 coin and a bottle of Sosaria's finest Merlot.

Good luck Recruit.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length