Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:55:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Savage Bashing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Savage Bashing  (Read 1041 times)
Gwen Whitcomb
The Unbiased
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2018, 09:19:18 am »

When: 25th August
Where: Ilshenar, Savage Camp

Attendees:
  • Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet and leading
  • Torrak Keres, Senior Grenadier
  • Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
  • Avalynn Vale, Junior Grenadier
  • Harris McStan, Watchman
  • Gwen Whitcomb, Guardsman Recruit

My mentor, Officer Kobra, called us all to the barracks for a bit of a game called Savage Bashing. We went to the lands of Ilshenar, where we headed south from Compassion gate through hordes of mice, tentacle monsters and golden birds.

After the gypsy camp, it dinnae take us long before we arrived at the swamps, which the savages called their home. I say called, because wha' we did there was a bloody genocide.

The goal was to collect as many masks as possible, paired in two.

I was with Kobra himself, while Junior Vale was with Regular Jarrett, and Senior Keres with Watchman McStan.

Kobra and I did split up to collect more masks individually, sometimes forming up again when things were gettin' nasty.

After the thirty minutes time limit had been over, and many corpses of tribal people covered our paths, we regrouped outside fort to present our loot.

As I recalled, mine and Jarretts team tied with both collecting eight masks. I dinnae count Keres' loot, but he had way less.

Afterwards, Regular Jarrett called for stickin' around to do one of his trials, but I had to be dismissed, so I also don't know how much gold was collected on tha' genocide fun game.

Gwen Whitcomb, Guardsman Recruit

Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients. Sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length