Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:26:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  *A small book bound is worn red leather*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A small book bound is worn red leather*  (Read 2697 times)
Robin
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:38:46 pm »

[OOC: Just a bit of information on Robin, though you wouldn't know unless she told you or you found her journal IC Wink ]

Sitting in the sanctuary of the Church, Robin huddled by the dimming candle on the wall. The air was cool, and the room damp. It wasn't the best of places to be sleeping, though it surely was better than the street. Though the church was all quiet, except the light snoring of Sir Hugo, upstairs, it felt home-like to Robin. With a quiet sigh, she opened her journal and began to write in the dimming light of the candle.

*The writing is crisp and elegant, with large, flowing letters in a formal scrip. This page comes from the near middle of her book, where she for some reason Started anew with the heading "Day One:"*

Day One:
Today, I met a very interesting man, by the name of Sir Hugo. He was truly hansom, in his shinning armour, and white coat, only the finest for a knight of such stature and power. We met on the streets of Trinsic, where he was standing tall above all others, with his booming voice, he talked so fully about The Avatar and Religion. He spoke about how the street dwelling people who sinned as such would be damned to Hell, a fate worse then death. He talked with such power in his voice, it inspired me so. We later met again in Cove, but at this time Sir Hugo was injured. Though we only met the earlier that day, I couldn't let him suffer. And so, taking him to the healers, I tried my best to bind his wounds. Kneeling next to him, as he lay there, coughing and bleeding profusely from his wound. I sat there, weeping for him, though he said "Do not cry for me, my child" I simply couldn't, I couldn't stop the fact that I feel attachted to him even though we are barely acquainted. For a few hours we sat together, talking about religion... After he was feeling better, we went to the church to pray for his health. Sir Hugo then offered me a chance to become a Disciple of the Avatari Church of Cove. Which, in turn created a new chapter in my life, and why this entry is labbled "Day One"....
Robin
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 10:50:29 pm »

[Your thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated  Cheesy ]
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:23:02 pm »

I think you need to learn more about the Avatarian Church, and you need to write more.  I can't really criticize, or give you compliments.. a paragraph isn't sufficient.  Write more, i'm sure you'll surprise yourself  Wink.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 03:32:31 pm »

(OOC: I cannot perponder why in all the hells ANYONE even his own mother! would find sir Hugo attractive or eve ngood company! LOL!)

Its good, personal and well, i can picture that old church in the shadow of night,  a little light from the alter. It is a novelty scene, and im sure that were you to right abit more we'd all be interested (in robin, not that son of a motherless ogre Hugo !! lol... god that paladin is gonna crusify me)

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length