Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:56:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  A Shadows Past
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Shadows Past  (Read 2086 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2007, 06:38:19 am »

-Part 1: The Dark Figure-

Regnier: Hmmm this forest is pretty thick.  Good thing the avatar hast blessed my path with light.

*A loud mischievious laugh echoed through the woods, and the sun began to fade through suffacating darkness.  A mist of black arose from the ground and through it a dark figure had risen.  The serf blinked and when his eyelids opened the figure had dissapeared.*

Regnier:  What's going on?! What the hell is this?!

*A dark laugh exploded in the serfs ear, and the man covered his ears in fear.  When the serf looked up, a dark figure towered over him.  The intimidating figure then pointed to Cove, and began to speak.*

The Dark Figure: A new diety shall rule over this land, the demigod Auxil.  Ye will help in spreading the worship of Auxil through out Cove!

*The dark shadow towered menacingly over the frightened man.* 

Regnier: Wha...wha... What if I refuse?

The Dark Figure: Oh?  Refuse I? I think not!

Regnier: Why not?

*The Dark Figure smirked and spoke.  The figures lips moved but no words came out of its mouth, but the serf agreed with everything the figure said as if he did understand.  It was not long till darkness clouded his memory's, and the man became insane.  Regnier became brainwashed and a loyal servant of Auxil.*

The Dark Figure: You will do what I have told ye, and what was it I ordered ye to do?

*In a feared and respectful voice the man spoke to the figure.*

Regnier: Spread the name of Auxil and have them worship the name master!

The Dark Figure: Ahahahaha Good servant! Now go! Do not fail me, lest ye face a horrible fate!

Regnier: Yes master!

*Regnier had left with a newly recieved dark gift from the figure.  The man had plans for the city, but how did he plan to spread the name of this evil demigod?  Only time will tell.*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:00:10 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 07:47:03 am »

-Part 1: Warnings Written in Blood-

*A Guardsman was leading a sentry at covian gates, and was awaiting the two Recruits he sent on patrol.  When one of the recruits returned running frightened and covered in blood to the sentry, and informed what he saw frantically.*

Recruit: S.. S.. Sir.. tha... there.. And!!

Guardsman:  Good lord boy ye... What? Settle down and tell me what the hell happened to ye?

Recruit: Tha.. Recruit yuh sent mah wit suh!  'E.... Tha' Buggah jus' blah' up!

Guardsman: What?! Alright then! Lead me too were it happened.

Recruit: N... Nuh! I'm nah goin' back thar!  Thar's mur den 'at!  It's ner dah woods strait ahud!

*The Guardsman gripped his sword and shield tightly walking towards the woods.  The black armor clad man dropped his sword and shield as he gazed upon the gastly sight.  The recruit looked as if he had been blown apart from the inside.  He walked around the corpse, and walked into more bodies blown to pieces.  The horrific images burrowed deep into his mind.*

Guardsman: What could have done this?

*A masked man dressed in black stepped out from behind the tree, and spoke mockingly towards the Guardsman.*

Regnier: Not what... Who is more fitting... I tried to tell them, but they did not answer.

Guardsman: Coward! These citizens were unnarmed, and that recruit had just joined!  Ye prey on the weak!

*The Guardsman gripped his sword and darted towards the man dressed in black.  The man smirked as the man charged.  The blade sang through the air, once the blade struck the man, he dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.*

Regnier: Ahahaha! This isn't the end! There will be more killing....  More death.... Let this gastly sight before ye serve as a warning.  Praise Auxil, or face a most horrible fate!  My master shall have a use for ye later in time, Kurt Alimar!

Kurt: What?!  Who in the Avatars name are ye?! Get back here ye coward!!

*Kurt looked down to the corpses, and noticed his mother's necklace around one of the corpses neck.  He broke down in tears as he removed the necklace from the mutilated corpse and put it around his neck.*

Kurt: I'll get ye! Ye bastard!

*Kurt then ordered the sentry broken down and the bodies buried in proper graves.  He watched as the giant wheelbarrow of bodies carried off what was left of his mothers corpse.  Regnier still had plans for Cove, and planned to use Kurt to help make them come true.*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length