Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:52:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Disguised guardsmen...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Disguised guardsmen...  (Read 916 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2006, 04:45:07 pm »

EXTRACTION MISSION:

When: Sunday the 12th February at 2050 GMT
Where: Haven, The Albatross Inn
Bring: A cunning disguise!

Commanding Officer: Delcarakdur, Officer Cadet
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Althalus, Senior Scout
- Hoagie, Junior Guardsman
- Ben Radau, Junior Scout
- Olchafa Serpernt, Junior Scout
- Nicholi, Watchman
- Bayne, Watchman
- Regdar, Watchman
[OOC: Several others I forgot about due to the late posting of this report, and the fact that I didn't take a pic of the party. Just contact me on ICQ and I'll sort it out.]

What:
This being a top secret mission, I was sparingly on informing the guardsmen gathered in front of me. I only briefed Althalus in full about this mission, as he was going to be my second in command. We were headed off to Haven in disguise, to rescue a certain Colm Hearthwood, Also known as the "Cutlsss".

Colorful...

I immidiatly dispatched Ben and his team of skilled scouts to monitor the town, and then I pressed towards the minoc moongate with the main group. I instructed them to keep seperated from eachother, in order not to araise suspicion.

Instructions...

After arriving and taking positions, we waited for about ten minutes without anything happeneing,. But then all the sudden, came a throng of men and women towards us and the inn, keeping them undet watch, I was surprised to see several Yewish soldiers in disguise amongst them...Quickly making hand motions to my men, we kept them under overwatch. Slipping a couple of men in between them we awaited the arrival of Colm Hearthwood.

Overwatching Possible Yewmen...

The man arrives

Upo arrival, the "Cutlass" ordered some of his finest beer, and sat down. One of the yewish spies then advanced upon him and laid her hand to his shoulder and announced:
You are under arrest Cutlass, for the murder of Trainee Harper
Laughing them off at first and denying these false accusation our man was forced towards the entrance by a large groups of disguised yewmen. Quickly blocking off the entrance and pretending to be disgruntled patrons, a Bar Brawl erupted, with Chairs, stools and even a table being tossed at people.
In the chaotic fighting that ensued the superior fighting prowress of the Covians prevailed and only a single of our men were knocked out.

BAR BRAWL!

VICTORY!

Quickly extracting the "Cutlass" and lodging him in the barrack upon arrival, we moved quickly and efficiently. All guardsmen involved did an excellent job!

Dismissed!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Officer Cadet of the 3rd Glenmore Highlanders
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 05:40:52 pm by Delcarakdur » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length