Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:08:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A letter addressed to *smudged* Keres
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A letter addressed to *smudged* Keres  (Read 995 times)
Geraldine
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:12:26 pm »

Dear cousin-twice-removed,

Geraldine here. How are you? I hope you have been in good health. Annie told me you moved to Cove some decades ago and found the sea air quite agreeable.

You see, in recent months, I have found myself declining in health and, as such, have made the decision to leave my life here in Britain and live the rest of my days in a small, peaceful, quiet town. I envisage this bolstering my constitution and thus allowing me to soldier on as it were. Perhaps you could advise me on the more idyllic locations in and around town.

I has come to my attention that the journey between Britain and Cove is not as simple as a moongate hop, however, and I have not the faith my feeble, old legs will make the trip, beset by beasts on all sides. In this vein, I would humbly ask if perhaps you could send some guard or other help to fetch this troublesome fossil granny.

When I do reach you, I hope to have a nice, uneventful sit down with a cup of tea and some of my famous cookies. I hope you aren’t allergic to delicious treats.

Love and kisses,

Granny Geraldine.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length