Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:09:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Snow!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Snow!  (Read 3040 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2004, 12:52:27 pm »

Snowman.
We made Snowman!

Cold...
Cold...

It was a cold day and again it had been snowing last night. Getting up out of her warm bed Mela glanced around at the other sleeping people. It was Avatarmass today, not that it meant anything to her, the previous 9 years of her life were without it, she didn't realize what she was missing until she saw it. Pulling on her like fur lined red boots she glanced out of the barracks window. The snow had surely stopped but all around was covered in the thick white blanket. As she reached the bottom of the stairs is noticed a few new people around. Sucking her thumb shyly she backed off into the nearest corner, new faces scared her, her past experiences hadn't been the best, even her own brother wasn't the best to her. The strangers introduced themselves, one was Jemmy, one called Locke and another called Katy. Plucking up her courage she approached Katy and repeated one word.
"Snowman," Katy looked confusedly at Mel
"Snowman." Mela repeated.
Wrapping up warm they all hurriedly went outside. Rolling a snowball on the floor it noticeably began to grow bigger. When finally the body was complete, Katy placed the head on top and wrapped a scarf around its neck.

(OOC: Sorry i got bored by the end of the report. I had to write it in third person because as demonstrated at the top Mela doesn't talk to adults.)

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 01:35:39 pm »

Well done, Mela. It looks very impressive! *smiles*
Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 01:55:27 pm »

Very nice, girl. *Nods* Though ... that scarf is made of a bit too poor a material. I make my snowmen with only the finest Minocian silk ... not that I make it... I get one of those lowly slave people to make one for me so I may knock it ... *drabbles on about how common, commoners actually are*

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 06:16:54 pm »

Thankoo

Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile