Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:43:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  TASK - Character Profile.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TASK - Character Profile.  (Read 1588 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:35:15 am »

This is an open task to all Scouts and aspiring Scouts. Last night there was an incident. The Grenadiers had captured and were busy interrogating a woman who attempted to murder someone in the Goblin lastnight. Though this person is not who i am interested in.

Whilst the woman was being detained in the cells someone left some bandages and a lockpick by the window.. an obvious attempt to break her free!

The only lead we have is the new 'Delivery Woman'... She did not tell me her name.. But she is definitely delivering letters.. As she delivered a rather unsavoury one to Darek.

I want a full character profile on this new woman in Cove... The safety of our citizens may depend upon it!

Signed Jenifer Feather

After reporting the character profile you will receive One Guardsman Duty and One Report. Of course.. Discretion is the name of the game.. Don't let her know you are delving for infomation..

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 12:38:26 pm »

Somebody had better get this done soon.. or Cove could be destroyed by both EVIL FORCES and the WRATH OF JENIFER FEATHER.. Anyone who is attempting this mission please post below.. Just so i know that there is someone on the job..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length