Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:31:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Perade Day and a Special Travel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Perade Day and a Special Travel  (Read 1747 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 08:04:30 am »

Led By: Corporal Kelly Sanderson

Attended By:

Greneader Captain: Raiden Morana
Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie
Sergeant: Hrothgar
Guardsman Recruit: Justice Forums
Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

After returning home from a short trip to the town known as Skara Brae, I heard the order to report to the Barrocks Roof top. Makeing my way to the roof top I drew my Perade Arm and then entered the arena and joined the awaiting line.

After a long time standing, Captain Morana then pulled out the scroll with the names of those to move up in the Ranks, But to our surprise none on the list had even bothered to show up for their own Promotions. The Captain then went on to give a few speaches then turned us all over to the clutches of the Corporal who then told us that we were going out to kill some beasts. A recruit had mentioned something about going to a dungeon so she was then asked to open a portal to one that she desired to visit.

Stepping through the portal we found our selves at the entrance of the Covetous Dungeon, known for it's feathered wenches, and even liches at the very last level of the dungeon. We then entered the dungeon and made our way down the narrow walk space.

Knocking down all that stood before us or that stumbled upon us, nothing was safe here as we were here with the intent on killing all we could. Harpie after Harpie we killed and plucked each one we felled. Move forward every chance we could each time. Gazer after Gazer we felled as the came up as well. Nothing was to live whilst we were here. Soon we made our way out the other end.

Wasn't lone till we found the next level entrance and was ordered to form with the Captain to go in first.

We entered the next level and quickly knocked some of them headless things walking around in this area, then moved on till we seen some giant spider webs.

Not stopping to see if we could see this spider that made em we ran into more harpies that lived near some more gazers. Whilst plucking the feathers from the now dead harpies the Corporal not looking to see if we had finished moved up some and was quickly overtaken by them gazers, The Captain and I ran to her aide helping her up while fighting off the gazers at the same time. Was soon then we found our way out again and into the clutches of the skeletons walking around here.

The fight was on now, one after another they fell, even a bear & a bull suffered from the Coveian Rath as it was hard to tell what was evil or not for the many we had to face at one time. Wasn't really a long walk, just alot to kill we made our way to another entrance where then the Recruit was ordered to open another portal to the Barracks.

We did what it was we came to do, we layed to rest all we could see and collected any coins that was left behind from the fallen who ventured there not knowing what they faced before entering.

Back at the Barracks we layed all the Feathers and Coins beside the Corporal on the steps.

Before all was counted  and devided up, The Baron himself came riding up as we then stood to attention as he made his way into the Corporals place in front.

Wasn't long after he arrived something was said and the Baron seemed to take an entrace to Recruit Forums. Standing at her side looking at her you could almost see a shimmer of pleasant delite in the Barons eyes as he stared at her.

After a few moments of looking at the Recruit the Baron then made his way down the line stopping by the Corporal, The same shimmer of delite again could be seen as well as he looked upon the Corporal.

A few moments went by as he stared at the Corporal he then spoke out.

The Baron finally took his leave and the Corporal retook the steps for herself, then devided up the coins which mine went to the Grenadiers Coffer. We were then dissmissed.

"Walking back to my home I was thinking about the look in the Barons eyes. He still haven't found a wife, "Hmm" perhaps that is why he took intrest in the Recruit and the Corporal, one of the two may find themselves being wisped away by the Baron or perhaps find themselves trying to find a place for a mess load of Flowers" "Who knows, it could happen"

Signed By: Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 09:57:18 am »

Well done lads and lasses.

We gave the inhabitants of Covetous a damn good kicking. Huzzah!

I've seen that look in the Baron's eyes afore too... Usually just after he's signed the execution papers for some poor peon or such. *smirks faintly*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length