Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:40:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Justice's Scavenger Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Justice's Scavenger Hunt  (Read 2554 times)
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:58:46 pm »

Hosted by:
Justice, Guardsman Recruit.

Assisted by:
JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Attended by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant. (1st)
Falconheart, Junior Grenadier. (2nd)
Thomas Scarr, Watchman. (failed to finish)

Justice asked me to help her out with the event and once she had made the finishing touches to the clues the participants began to arrive. It turned out that only three guardsmen turned up, perhaps if they had a clue to the great prizes on offer and the fun to be had more would have too.

I had to dash off and get my... outfit on... as Justice gave the first clue at the barracks. Once i was in position Sergeant Hoagie was the first to hand me the required items at the required location and I promptly gave him the next clue.

Thomas Scarr arrived next but without the items i needed, so off he went in search of them and that was the last we saw of him. Falconheart did the same but managed to return with the items and continue the quest.

By this time Hoagie had been declared the winner. But as I made my way back to Cove Falconheart wasn't far behind to complete the quest too.

There were 3 prizes and Hoagie got first pick of these. He plumped for a bankers cheque with a one and lots of noughts on it. Falconheart then chose some fine decorative armour - a tunic and leggings. The unclaimed 3rd prize was doubled and offered to both Falconheart and Hoagie - a weapon of their choice crafted by Amon Jarl and engraved with the wording of their choosing.

Everyone who took part also received a darkly coloured lantern with which to light their way. With the prizes handed out everyone complimented Justice on a fine quest and even finer prizes.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:01:45 pm »

It was a shame there were not more people. i would run another event nevertheless. thanks for those who took part and for jt for his assistance

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 04:52:58 pm »

Aye ye did a fine fine job recruit for testing our abilities to adapt and improvise.. Just a shame that I was beaten buy a dragoon!
Nay hope Captain Raidy will get a fit about this *smirks*

I needed too much time inside Ice looking for a "Keep"...somehow I didnt read the book correctly *grins*

after wandering around Ice "asking" some of their inhabitants where the damn keep is I finally did complete the quest.

....oh I did step on some stone tiles in the underground world of Buc's Den...which actually did " a bit" delay me

And again 'cruit! Damn good job

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Grenadier in the Covian Army

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 08:42:40 pm »

You did amazingly well in the circumstances!

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 05:18:30 pm »

A fantastic event, Justice!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length