Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 09:45:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  * a rather battered pidgeon reaches Cove*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * a rather battered pidgeon reaches Cove*  (Read 3847 times)
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:31:45 am »

*writes hastily*

My fellow soldiers in the army! I already sent four pidgeons away but unfortunately they where brought down by Henry Winter's brigands! This be my last pidgeon!

To make this story short I was wandering around looking for a drink or to and happened to stop at an inn called the Trinsic Rose...

I went in the inn and ordered a bottle of ale...some lad wearing a blue robe gave me an ale for fifety pieces of gold...two other chaps ...erm one was a lass meh thinks came in and ordered likewise...

The bugger charged them only one gold piece for a bottle of ale!!! I asked this lad with a blue robe why he made different prices

He told me because I was dumb enough to pay for it....*sulks* he made a point there!

In the meantime the other two people in this inn told me to bugger off!...Well as I had one ale too many I said....make me!

Well we had us a nice brawl inside the Trinsic Rose!... Strangely the Innkeeper with the blue colored robe didnt step in

The brawl continued outside...I manage to knock one of them down

Then the blue colored fellow came in again,,,after I knocked the first one down he was giving assistance to a fellow called Garret Winter!!! He was a disguised Brigand of the Fort!...couldnt recall his name correctly...all I heard was a name that sounded like Dex...or something!!!

Beware Covian soldiers! Do nay travel to the Trinsic Rose alone!!

Well this Garret Winter and  blue robed fellow owerwhelmed me and  brought me to a secret place west of the gate Trinsic....I did manage to make some paintings...Hope ye can read or make anything about them soldiers!

After I was captured a brigand by the name of Yhitzarie did insult me for knocking 'er down...not sure what 'er or 'is gender was..The insults where so grave I could nay put them down on my painting!

To my where belongings? All I can say that I am held for ransom somewhere west of the portal of Trinsic in some secret valley

The brigands did make demands...but they be so absolutely insane I nay want to quote them 'ere

This Garret Winter did demand twenty five thousand pieces of gold fer ransom!!! This amount of gold way be too much! I ask ye Covian soldiers nay pay them servants of the orc for my safety

If nay enough soldiers can be brought in fer my rescure then let me breath my last breathe out in the hallow of these strange  trinsic mountains!

*signed almost dead* Dah'Han, Watchman in the Covian Army

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:55:14 pm by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 03:15:04 pm »

Hello my fellow Soldiers!!

Thanks to Scout Sargeant Mela Arkay I nay have to pay for my stupidity for being caught by the Fort!
For my release she offered herself in exchange to be held captive by  Henry Winters men. Some lad I never saw before ...meh thinks his name be Draco came with the Sarge to the prison site.
The Sarge told me to leave as fast as I can! I at first declined but with her usual persuasive gestures *smirks a bit* I left.
After this Draco took the chains off me I hit the shadows and did manage to make a few paintings...

It seems this young brigand Draco...I assume he was an unexperienced thug had "some" problems with the Sarge *grins*
I almost laughed while making the third painting when the Sarge asked this Draco a question and he answered it *grins*
But since I did nay have any reageants I had to keep my mouth shut!

Well now we have the Sarge to rescue! The Sarge gave me an order not to come back...That is one order I cannot comply with!
Another thing! This Draco kept mentioning what the Sarge did to a Brigand by the name of Alex Winter?
Anyone have a clue on this one?

*signs* Dah'Han, Watchman in the Covian Army

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 03:39:54 pm by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:46:23 pm »

So will we go save her? seems a good idea.
also, ive been attacked only last night but their people while doing the banners.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 04:28:01 pm »

So will we go save her? seems a good idea.
also, ive been attacked only last night but their people while doing the banners.

Most likely only squirmischers Jus..I have a suggestion to make to demote Dah'han back to a damn recruit! Fer his stupidity!!
The sarge should have let him rot in there instead of offering herself as an exchange....

Well from what 'cruit Watchman Dah'Han told me no demands have been made yet

I will keep an eye out on that

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Grenadier in the  Covian Army

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:54:44 pm »

but we never leave someone behind

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 05:07:21 pm »

Absolutely Watchman! No one gets left behind! We will get our Scout Sargeant out of this mess!
On the other hand I rather think we nay have to do that...She will give them Brigands an education of correct behaviour that will make them think if this was a good idea to hold 'er hostage!
To be honest Watchman I have no fear in here whereabouts *grins* We all know the Sarge!

[OOC the Brigands of the Fort are not very active at the moment]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length