Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 08:38:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Glory's Pride Takes her Ride
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Glory's Pride Takes her Ride  (Read 1733 times)
The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2008, 04:15:45 am »

Lead by: Jenny D'griff

Others that came: Cor'Vani

We all know that we have been orderd not to enter Coves gates. But we know they have ships. So i saw to my roots and came across my fathers ship. A Warship, His pride, Called the Glory's Pride. For those that know my past they know why my father had a warship. Now We set sail fighting the Watter Elementals. we sailed just to where are Scop could see the Disaster waiting for us. We looked over the Bodys piled over each other  bodys riped apart. Beyond one of the piles i saw the Deamon with his back to us. I droped to my knee's i couldent beleave it. The powers of Necromancy were there and these also the powers almost unleashed on my home. there Cor'Vani and i Swore Vengence for those who couldent take it themself We swore to remove them From cove or die trying. May we all mourn the Death and bring up arms aginst them. we sailed back to the Natrual Harber Cove still holds and Slayed watter elementals and sea serpents.

Gold was devided and Some hides lay on the ship along with a treasure map. waiting to be picked up see me for those items.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 07:50:19 am »

Fear not Covians, we'll drive those orcish scum back to whence they came!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length