Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:44:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Note Left on Raiden's Desk*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Note Left on Raiden's Desk*  (Read 1993 times)
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2008, 09:22:50 pm »

Captain,

Earlyer this evening I was gathering the resources required to place banners all around Brittania, Regular Guardsman Thomas Sendrich came up and sat on a stool, seemingly silent I assume he fell asleep. I then heard tiny footsteps coming up the steps in a sneaky fashion so I decided to quickly dart into the corner and hide to see what was to come.

It was that hobbit type thing that I had seen around Cove the last week or so, I stayed hidden in the corner and just watched his action, he noticed my tracks but seemingly followed the wrong ones and thought that they led upstairs, he then returned to the quiet Thomas and attempted to steal from his pack!

I was astonished by this as I slowly watched him exit. So I decided to quietly follow him back to his house and questioned him about his actions. He denied stealing anything and also stated that I could not of seen anything as I was in a different room! Very suspicious talk! I said I would be watching him and I request that action is taken against this creature! He should not be welcome here as he is carrying out actions against us and not our enemies! This is not right.

Later on he was sneaking around as we were preparing the caravan set for Britain and during our duty I noticed him following us...watching from the shadows, perhaps he was trying to steal again. I warned him away but the other Guardsmen told me to leave him and did not believe my word that he was thieving from guards!

This problem needs to be ended, before it grows bigger.

*signed*

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:39:24 pm »

The penalty for theft is a 500 coin fine.

If this individual is caught stealing from guardsmen or anyone else fer that matter hold him in the cells (for 10 minutes) or until the fine is paid in full.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length