Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:31:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Introducing: The BoC Wikipedia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Introducing: The BoC Wikipedia  (Read 1778 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: September 05, 2007, 10:11:14 am »

Under the above address you can find our own BoC Wikipedia. At the moment it contains minimal/incomplete information.

Therefore the Command team encourages everyone interested to add input to expand the joy BoC Wink

To prevent spammers and alike, the following precautions has been applied:

- no anonymous editing
 - each person interested in editing the Wiki, must PM me with a desired username - I will create the account for you

Of course, common sense and general Wiki rules appy to this project, but I'd like to remind that since that's an encyclopaedia, remember that:

All informations added shouldn't carry any emotional/judging description; keep them as facts only

Bad example:
 - Someday of 11th month of year 347 the evil Torne Bulkhar went to Britain and did many wrong things - he was killing and stealing

Good example:
 - 23rd 11th 347: Torne Bulkhar visits Britain. He killed 3 people and an elf (Kha-something); stolen 1500gp.

Worth mentioning, the BoC Wiki isn't meant to be a copy of the forums. So don't post stories, poems, IC reports and alike. On the other hand, post biographies, lore and all information which can be posted using informational styling.

Tip: to add a new article, use this syntax: http://bocwiki.talw.org/your new article title

Cheers,
Qom Riyadh

Current Wiki Contributors:

- player of Ileana Leontine
 - player of Hoagie
 - player of Mela Arkay
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 08:18:28 am by Qom Riyadh » Logged
Hector Foxberg
Cleric
Guest Of Cove

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 01:22:19 pm »

I'd like to encourage you all to contribute to the MoongatesWiki as well, a community project of documenting the role-playing legacy on Europa.  You will find the wiki here:

We could use a lot more information on Cove-related issues.  The current articles we have about Cove are rather short and missing a lot of essential information:

Best regards,

Gerbo
Custodian of the wiki

Edmund Fairholm

qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 09:07:48 am »

Cove no longer has its own Wikipedia.

Noone really cared about it, so I have switched it off.

IF someone will contact me and agree to actively update/expand it, I will enable it again.

Cheers,

J/QR
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 06:44:58 am »

Eh sorry mate, just could never get access. Always got the busy signal. *shrug* Praise to ya for trying though!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length