Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:52:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A small letter brought in by pigeon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A small letter brought in by pigeon  (Read 1634 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2008, 01:25:05 pm »

*The paper seems abit dirty and smudged with mud but is overall legible and the hand writting is in a neat cursive*

My Fellow Guardsmen,

It seems one of our fellows has constructed a new Northern Garrison. We'll a Garrison should have a Garrison don't you think? With all my time outside Cove I'm getting more akin to exploring officers than a Covian regular. If you all must know where it is I've been off to then I shall disclose abit of what has happened. I've gone south, and not for a better climate. I have dealings with a certain Trinsician Merchant who owes me a favor. I will be booking passage with him for Nuj'lem to meet with an old friend of mine from La Poche. The details are un important. The trip should last only two weeks. Upon my return, though I be the least of Watchmen, I shall be expecting to find eager Watchmen and Recruits to man the ramparts at our new Garrison. Recruits, keep your kits packed and be ready for sentry duty. Skins, Crates, Lanterns, Food Stuffs, non-alcoholic drinks, and yer prayer books; should all be amongst the items you bring with you. The Garrison is not fully stocked so do not I repeat do NOT rely on there being anything for you to eat, or that I will allow you into the stores should I be leading the Sentry!  

*The ink runs suddenly thin*

Blast and be bothered the inks drying up. Very well.

With my best wishes for Cove, Walk in His Light my brothers.

*Signed neatly and plainly*

Marcus Illinius Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

{OOC: I should have internet after my next paycheck sometime after the 1st of June. I look forward to seeing you all again!}

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length