Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 04:25:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Covian Hospital
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covian Hospital  (Read 1464 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 11:54:55 am »

An idea I've had in my head for around a week now. If anyone has a plot going in Cove that isn't holding any use and so forth, reply below if you fancy converting it into a hospital for Covians.

Space required could range from a small tower block to a larger area, where perhaps only one floor would be required.

If anyone would be interested in running a hospital-like structure, please post below.

Thanks!
-Rach/Kelly.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Ileana Leontine
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 01:41:07 pm »

I actually considered this idea as part of a larger 'alms house' on a 15x13 plot. The design's not confirmed but right now it's a library, and I'll be willing to redesign it (with help, I suck at hous edesign) so that it can function as both. I'd talk to you about it on ICQ but my password has mysteriously opted to stop working, and I can't access the ICQ website to sort it out...
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:49:58 pm »

A lot of people are having the same problem with ICQ at the moment. Including Ihiniar Tel'var and Hoagie.

I reckon it's just something to do with ICQ itself being stupid for a while. Give it a few hours.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 02:09:56 pm »

Hoagie's ICQ is up now too. Maybe yours will be. Smiley

John Dell:

John Dell:
Ileana Leontine
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 02:45:03 pm »

Yep  Grin Talk to you on there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length