Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 09:45:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A part for the Northern Lighthouse (Part 2)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A part for the Northern Lighthouse (Part 2)  (Read 1657 times)
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2008, 09:57:42 am »

*Another report long over due, Eve files it along with rest*

A part for the lighthouse (Part 2)

In Attendance:~
Eve, Grenadier Corporal (Leading)
Marcus Tel'var, Junior Grenadier
Justice Forum, Watchman

There was nothing worse than returning to the terrain that I had so recently seen in my nightmares!  I led Marcus and Justice out of Delucia, north east through the rain forest and across the many bridges heading towards Papua.

It is not every day that one sees a Silver Serpent, but on this occasion we did!  I was once again taken aback by it's beauty, size, and speed!  It was soon upon us!  Dodging it's thrashing tail and venomous teeth, we fought, as it desperately attempted to end our miserable lives.  I almost  pitied it as I looked upon it's soon lifeless corpse.

We reached Papua after nightfall.  For a few hours we were able to enjoy the comfort of the inn.  At first light we set off from Papua heading northward into the desert.   We believed ourselves fortunate that our path led us to an oasis, where we sought shade and rest under some palms.  My reverie was soon disturbed, however,  when we were attacked by Ettins, wyverns and orcs. 

After fighting our way through a trail of Wyverns, we reached our destination... the lighthouse.  In turning the place upside down we found the very part we needed!

For the moment at least the Northern Lighthouse is functioning once more.

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length